Warrior full vicious T2 BiS gear, pvp titles, 84 paladin menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

critter92's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrior full vicious T2 BiS gear, pvp titles, 84 paladin

I am posting this today to try and sell my world of warcraft account. I am selling this today because I no longer have the time that I used to have to play the account. The main character on the account is an 85 Orc Warrior. This warrior is fully geared for pvp, which means that he has full vicious epic gear ilevel 365 gear. He also has the tier 2 weapon, the ilevel 372 one. This is the weapon that is able to be purchased once you reach 2200 rating in arena, which not a lot of people do. That alone is very unique to this character. There is not once piece of gear that can be improved for pvp sakes right now on this warrior. The warrior also has been up to 2200 rating in rated battle grounds, which means that he has all the titles from the 1100 rating all the way up to 2200 rating. He also has other random titles like Jenkins, Bane of the Fallen King, Kingslayer, and many more. His professions are mining and engineering, both are max. Because he is engineering profession, he has the parachute cloak and also the rocket belt. The character is in best in slot gear and is gemmed and enchanted the best way possible. The mounts on this character include reigns of the raven lord, the flying machine from engineering, Travelers tundra mammoth(the mammoth with vendors on it which is worth 20k gold), and any drake from the netherwing faction. The flying on this character is 310%. The warrior has 24k gold alone.

The battle.net account that the wow account is on also comes with a copy of starcraft 2, and I will also include a 30 day prepaid card for the wow account.

Other characters on this account include a 84 paladin, 68 druid, 40something rogue, all with BoA gear to help level.

I will not post the armory link on here just to protect the security of the account. I have spent a lot of time on this character and account and therefore will only entertain serious buyers who preferably have rep here at mmowned, however because I am lacking reputation myself, I will not be strict. As stated before that I am not willing to post the armory, i would be happy to answer any questions you have about the account or character. To contact me you can either email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Here is armory

Not looking for trades, sorry.
    Last edited by critter92; 06-17-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Warrior full vicious T2 BiS gear, pvp titles, 84 paladin
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump and still up...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale...

Abombinationx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only you were looking to trade whats the current price anyways?