WTS - 85 DK (365 PVE ilvl), 85 Warrior, 85 Warlock - 30k gold & all PVE raid geared menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bts0uth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS - 85 DK (365 PVE ilvl), 85 Warrior, 85 Warlock - 30k gold & all PVE raid geared

I am in desperate need of money and will not sell this to anyone without rep that does not go first. I have been scammed by someone paying via paypal and disputing the money afterwards. That will not happen again. I have spent many years on this account and put a lot of effort into all my characters.

Armory links: DK
    Warrior
    Warlock
    Also a level 67 shaman with full heirlooms for ele and enhance on account.

525 blacksmithing / mining on warrior - has every cata BS pattern you can buy
    525 enchanting / alchemist on warlock - has every cata enchant minus one BoE bracer pattern
    525 JC / alchemist on DK - Has every single popular cut, including all 3 of the new meta gem cuts, and 15 or more JC tokens to buy whatever you want
    Inscription / herbalist on Shaman - they are both almost maxed until he hits 75 for the next skill.
    warrior & DK are maxed archeology as well.

30k gold on account and I have at least another 10k worth of gems and enchanting mats. Also have almost all heirlooms (including the cloak and helms from guild perks) and a lot of BOA's from Archeology.

Goblin DK (8/13 heroic raid boss kills)- 365 ilvl PVE gear and a full PVP set with 3400 resil. Has "THE UNDYING" and Defender of a Shattered world title (plus others). It has the vial of the sands drake as well as the Dark Phoenix and Scorpion mount. I top DPS charts and am ranked on a lot of fights on world of logs. Has the heroic mace from magmaw as well as heroic Lava Spine x2. In the armory link I have tier gear equipped for 4pc bonus but he has more heroic gear in bags.

Goblin warrior - 359 tank, arms, and fury gear. I have the 4pc dps set and 3piece's of the tank set. He is very geared for every role and can perform them with ease. Has over 80 mounts including vial of the sands, all netherdrakes, all nether rays, and the Tol Barad dragon. Has about 10 titles including "Ambassador" and Defender of a Shattered world.

Warlock - Only been 85 for a month or so but has all epic gear and a bunch of BOE's that I bought for him. Normally does 18k+ in raids as affliction. Not any extra goodies with this toon but he is a solid lock that is heroic raid ready.

---

I wrote this in a hurry and probably missed some stuff but let me know if you have any questions. I will not sell to anyone with no rep unless you plan on paying me in a way that the money can NOT be disputed.

I feel that $400 would be an acceptable offer for the account. It is probably worth more really but I would be happy with that.

*account has about 3 weeks of playtime left*
    I am the Original Owner of this account. It has been around since the start of The Burning Crusade

Edit: after browsing this section, I just want to say I am a legit owner and not someone who joined this site this month with 0 rep. I see a couple of threads that look like total scammers posting their "amazing account"

edit 2: up to 50k gold now on the account
    Last edited by bts0uth; 06-06-2011 at 06:44 PM.

WTS - 85 DK (365 PVE ilvl), 85 Warrior, 85 Warlock - 30k gold & all PVE raid geared
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any offers at all? if $400 is to much post your best offer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Account has 70k gold and over 40 Truegold to sell (500g each at the cheapest). DK has 3 new heroic pieces of loot including the heroic axe from Cho'gall. The shaman is now level 70.

Kronenx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I joined the site just to get ahold of you, hah, so sorry about the rep issue, that's just something that's out of my control atm.

I am however, sincerely interested in purchasing your account (If it hasn't sold that is... - which I hope not!)

Let's talk man asap, you can email me: [email protected] - and from there we can make something happen.

Look forward to meeting with you.