Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B.Net Account with 5 85s, rare mounts, 120k+ Gold, and more.

Ok. This is my person Battle.net account and I am the original owner. I have been playing the game for a few years and now that I'm starting my family, wife is 5 months pregnant, I've decided its time to quit the game for good. Not too sure about the price yet, I'm open to offers.

Some of the best features of this account are:
    Over 115k gold.
    5 level 85s. 2 over 70.
    Tons and tons of boa gear.
    Almost all professions maxxed out across the toons.
    All toons on the same server.
    And the wowarmory links should explain the rest, If you have any questions feel free to ask here/PM/email.

Main: Very well geared druid. Many titles and pets, decent pvp set and good amount of achievements. 310 flying.
    -Has Raven Lord, Sea Turtle, Phosphorescent Stone Drake, HH mount, Brewfest Ram. Tundura Vendor Mammoth. MS feral, OS Resto. Also have very nice Boomkin set.

Main PvP'er: Shadow Priest. Almost full vicious epic flying. Brewfest mount.
    -Has about 100k gold on her atm. Max alch/herb. Tons of herbs in the bank.

Other85: Ret Paladin. 330ilvl, max BS/mining. 310 flying. HH mount, Brewfest mount. KS/ bloodbathed frostbrood vanquisher

Other85: Mostly PvP geared mage. Max tailor. Has frosty carpet. epic flying.

Other85: Well geared MS tank warrior. Epic flying.

Alt1: 77 Troll Hunter. Almost full set of BoA as well as Brutal glad gear. Cold weather/reg flying

Alt2: 72 Undead Rogue. Almost full set of Boa/Brutal gear. Cold weather/reg flying

Alt3: 65 Tauren DK. Have full plate boa set. Reg Flying

Alt4: 43 Warlock with full BoA set.

Have 2 other characters but they aren't worth mentioning.

I'm sure I've left out a lot of information about the characters so if you are interested please feel free to reply here/PM/Email.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Blayzin123; 04-19-2016 at 01:17 PM.

B.Net Account with 5 85s, rare mounts, 120k+ Gold, and more.
    Blayzin123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am bumping this thread. Still for sale.