WoW Account with 85 Paladin, 82 Rogue. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tssguy123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account with 85 Paladin, 82 Rogue.

Selling my WoW account because it's gotten boring, honestly.

Has an 85 Paladin, 82 Rogue, 58 Druid (With a bunch of old-world epics and one of the Thunderfury bindings :P), 71 Hunter with Corporal titles and various level 60/70 epics, a level 67 shaman, and various other mid-level alts. Account has all of the heirlooms except for the helms and the mail heirlooms. If you wanted to level a class that I haven't, it wouldn't be a problem! I probably already have one at level 30 or 40. :P

85 Protection/Holy Paladin - 525 BS/Mining. Level 20 guild. 310% flying.
    Mounts: Mekgineer's Chopper, Swift White Hawkstrider, Rusted Proto-Drake, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, Riding Camels, Racial Mounts.
    Achievements: 4655 Achieve points, World Event Achieves, BoTFK, Various FoSs.
    Titles: Bane of the Fallen King, Assistant Professor, Kingslayer, Jenkins, Starcaller, Elder, Love Fool, various others.
    Gear: 4 359 epics (MS), Rest is 346 blues. Fully enchanted/gemmed. 2 359 epics (Holy), Rest is 346 blues.
    Pets: Fossilized Hatchling, Moonkin Hatchling, Phoenix Hatchling, Perky Pug, White Kitten, Toxic Wasteling, Sinister Squashling, Withers.

Rogue isn't much, has 525 JCing and 450 Engineering. Kingslayer title, Bloodsail Admiral. 4355 Achieve points. Blue Drake from Occulus. Swift Zhevra mount from RAF. Mr. Wiggles pet.

Hunter has old school Corporal title, Mojo pet, Vampiric Batling, and White Kitten. The toon also has the Competitor's tabard.

Feel free to message me on AIM or MSN if you're interested. Don't bother contacting me if you're not willing to use a middle-man.

Yahoo: tssguy123
    AIM: [email protected]
    MSN:[email protected]

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Bump, looking for somewhere in $150/200 area.
    Last edited by tssguy123; 03-12-2011 at 05:08 PM.

WoW Account with 85 Paladin, 82 Rogue.
    tssguy123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Grrrrr.