Insane wow account for sale, including tusks of mannoroth and warglaives of azzinoth and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

perdigaosk8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insane wow account for sale, including tusks of mannoroth and warglaives of azzinoth and more

Feel free to add me on discord to ask any questions.
    Discord: Apocaliptit/fyfox#2950

Price: $650

DRAGONFLIGHT HEROIC EDITION
    - Warrior ilvl 485/ 4 Tier (Biss Trinkets) (and Tusks of Mannoroth full garrosh Transmog)
    - the account has 13 level 70 chars
    - All allied races unlocked, including their heritage armor
    - Account Origin: United States
    - 180 Mounts including rares and PVP
    - Season 3 Dragonflight Mitic +22/25
    - Raider IO: 3060 (Season 3)
    - Week 1 AOTC
    - Mythic raid Progress 5/9
    I'm selling because I don't have time to play anymore, it's unlikely anyone will find an account like this at this price!

Please read the entire offer, the account is inactive so before purchasing I can let you log into the account to see the list of characters and even log in to a low level character to see everything the account has! Keep in mind that you must Add a Subscription after purchasing

Arms / Fury Warrior Main char with Tusks of Mannoroth Full garro T-mog
    garrosh.jpg

DH with Warglaives of Azzinoth
    DH.jpg

Guardian Druid with the mage tower form unlocked challenge (this can no longer be obtained with new accounts VERY RARE)
    druid.jpg

180 mounts including many rare and PVP mounts
    mont3.jpg
    Last edited by perdigaosk8; 03-19-2024 at 05:30 PM.

Insane wow account for sale, including tusks of mannoroth and warglaives of azzinoth and more