Endless.gg 3 Horde accounts Rsham/hunt/mage/priest menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LeoNeedAss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Endless.gg 3 Horde accounts Rsham/hunt/mage/priest

Hello,
    I wanna sell my 3 account on endless.gg because i have no time for all of them and its just getting dust on it
    ALL account have mail and all are on HORDE side

1st account: 95$
    -Resto shaman PvE 3k GS, offspec enh ele PvE around 2,7k GS and resto PvP around 260 resi.
    prof mining/engi max with all spec googles crafted. Mount fly 280 with epic engineering fly and Netherwing drake! Also have Brewfest Ram mount!
    almost 3000 arena points !
    -hunter 2,7k PvE and s0 PvP over 2000 arena points and mount group 100%

2nd account: 70$
    -Holy priest 2,7k PvE with tailo max and enchanting 300 Fishing 375. Crafted full set from tailo and boots. 1,8k bh unbuff. Very rare drop RAVEN lord mount from Anzu!
    -fresh 70lvl shamman ele in ally side

3rd account: 55$
    -Mage Fire 2,7k PvE with full tailo/alch. Spellfire and spellstike set from tailo and shoulders of Nimble Thought. Both Brewfest kodo and ram mounts.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

If you want more info, feel free to write on discord: LeoNeedAss#4652
    (there is possibility to fix trade throught trusted Ownedcore.com member if you want but i guess it will costs lil bit more $)
    Last edited by LeoNeedAss; 10-12-2020 at 08:04 AM.

Endless.gg 3 Horde accounts Rsham/hunt/mage/priest