Alliance Warrior (Fury) Northdale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

crackhead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alliance Warrior (Fury) Northdale

Key points about the character:

Race: Female

Nick: Nothing stupid, won't stand out and does not have any form of bad reputation

Mount: 100%

Previous pvp rank: 10

Weapons: Vis'kag | Ironfoe | Brutality blade - amongst other various blue pre bis stuff that I collected prior to getting that

Exalted: ZG/AB

Professions: Max engineering and Mining

Also has useful pvp goodies, such as skull of impending doom, nifty stopwatch etc.

Armor:

- Lionheart (+8 str libram)

- Truestrike shoulders/r10 shoulders (exalted ZG so they have +30ap)

- Chest: r8 + cadaverous armor

- Legs: Legguards of the fallen crusader (+8str libram)

- Bracers: Wristguards of stability (+str enchant) also have the UBRS bracers if you want hit/crit

- Boots: Chromatic boots (minor speed)

- Belt: Belt of shrunken heads (ZG q reward, sadly no onslaughts dropped)

- Rings: Don Julios + Master Dragon Slayers ring

- Trinkets: Hoj + Blackhands Breadth

----------------------------------------------
    Tank gear:
    Full pre-bis, has some T2 (helm, legs, boots) T1 (bracers, boots, gloves) also has drill borer + epic engi shield - perfectly capable of tanking anything in BWL at least.
    ------------------------------------------------

The account will come with the email, so it will be completely yours, with no risk of it being "stolen back".

The warrior is a fantastic character if you're looking to start raiding AQ, it's fully enchanted and with it's gear sets you'll be able to offer your guild a diverse character, i.e. dpsing and offering to tank when needed.

I also have a mage that is fresh 60, with a 60% mount max herb and alch, if both were purchased at the same time we can come to a better deal.

Contact me on discord for further info; skumbag#5963

Alliance Warrior (Fury) Northdale