VanillaGaming Top Accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vangelis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VanillaGaming Top Accounts

If you are about to play on VanillaGaming WoW server (longest running vanilla server out there) and don?t want to level a character / get him raid ready, don?t hesitate to contact me: I have multiple accounts for sale with characters in different stages of the game. Reason of sale is I sold my gaming pc and completely stopping gaming.

The accounts will be available till end of May, 2018. After that I will delete all which haven’t been sold. I won’t give the accounts away for free.

Fresh 60?s with skills lvl?d up / 60% mount / some attunements and such: 25 euro

Preraid BiS 60?s with 100% mount / all attunements: 50 euro

Well geared (t2/t3 mixed) 60?s with 100% mount / all attunements / other stuff: 100 euro

Top accounts (t3 / legendaries / rare recipes etc): 150 euro.

All accounts will be delivired with 1000 GOLD starting money.

Also selling gold.
    25 euro = 5000 gold
    50 euro = 11000 gold
    100 euro = 20000 gold

Atm I have all classes available. If you are interested leave your e-mailadres / KIK / Skype and I will contact you. My skype: [email protected]
    Last edited by Vangelis; 05-14-2018 at 03:26 AM.

VanillaGaming Top Accounts
    Vangelis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump to inform it;s still up.

HutaoFan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are u still selling please replay asap

Originally Posted by Vangelis View Post
    If you are about to play on VanillaGaming WoW server (longest running vanilla server out there) and don?t want to level a character / get him raid ready, don?t hesitate to contact me: I have multiple accounts for sale with characters in different stages of the game. Reason of sale is I sold my gaming pc and completely stopping gaming.

The accounts will be available till end of May, 2018. After that I will delete all which haven’t been sold. I won’t give the accounts away for free.

Fresh 60?s with skills lvl?d up / 60% mount / some attunements and such: 25 euro

Preraid BiS 60?s with 100% mount / all attunements: 50 euro

Well geared (t2/t3 mixed) 60?s with 100% mount / all attunements / other stuff: 100 euro

Top accounts (t3 / legendaries / rare recipes etc): 150 euro.

All accounts will be delivired with 1000 GOLD starting money.

Also selling gold.
    25 euro = 5000 gold
    50 euro = 11000 gold
    100 euro = 20000 gold

Atm I have all classes available. If you are interested leave your e-mailadres / KIK / Skype and I will contact you. My skype: [email protected]
    are you still selling ? please replay asap