World of Warcraft Battlechest/Movie Codes *3$ a pop* menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lazaraslong's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft Battlechest/Movie Codes *3$ a pop*

I've got World of Warcraft movie codes for sale (the movie promotion). They are essentially the battlechest ($20) as in, it gives your account all the way through WoD and gives it 1 month of play time. I've got an insane amount of these and since they expire in 10 days, I'm looking to sell quickly. Start multiboxing, botting, or give them to your friend for dirt cheap! They are $3 each, and if you want to buy bulk, we can work something out.
    <<US battlechests, not EU>>
    Add my skype to talk more: Gooberskyper

Payment will be made through PayPal, just add me to talk more about it.

Can work out prices/freebies if you're buying several. If you're not sure if I'm legit (due to my lack of reputation here on OwnedCore) here is another of my posts that has some decent reviews on it. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3455265 (WTS Regal/Battle Chest Codes)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Or have trades, I'm always down for that too. Just let me know. Have an amazing day.

My #1 priority is customer service! Just let me know what I could have done better in your feedback!

God bless.

**EDIT** If you want to buy ALL of them (about 800) we can work out quite the deal. Only serious inquiries there. Don't waste yours or my time
    Last edited by lazaraslong; 07-21-2016 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Extra information

World of Warcraft Battlechest/Movie Codes *3$ a pop*
    lazaraslong's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and ambitious to sell these codes!