Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T1/T2 Horde Tank (PvP) with Zulian Swift Tiger (ZG mount)!

Hi!

I want to see what interest you guys have in my character. It is very hard to estimate a fair price, but if a bid comes that is high enough the account is for sale. I do NOT want to trade for another account or similarly. Now to the character...

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get your fingers on a unique character with the highly sought after Zulian Swift Tiger mount from ZG (coolest mount as Horde without a doubt!). It is 2% drop chance, you are 20 people doing the raid, ZG can be entered once every third day; you do the math!
    Besides it has some good gear (cool appearance), reputation and gold!

- Orc (male) Warrior (prot spec)
    - Gear: 2pcs T2, 6pcs T1, epic weapons and shields (good AOE and single target gear, also full def cap gear), full enchants, full FR items, okey DPS gear (HoJ etc). Could easily MT/OT BWL. Example of setup.
    - All attunements completed (plus some additional stuff like ZF Mallet, Scholo key, Strat key, BRD key etc.)
    - AV exalted
    - 100% mount (Zulian Swift Tiger and Frostwolf mount)
    - 300/300 Herbalism
    - 150ish/300 Enchanting (used it for disenchant)
    - 300/300 First aid
    - 2pcs 18 slot bags (Onyxia), rest 16 slot
    - 500+ gold in pocket, some more in items in bank
    - Awesome name, is not known by the public on the server or the forum
    - Email is not provided (it's my personal mail), unless I get a very good offer (I highly value my email address)

Middleman service is paid by the buyer. I have no rush in selling the account, therefore I will wait for the right bid and the right buyer.
    Anything else you wonder, write it here and I'll try to answer asap.
    Skype name will be given personally in PM.

Best regards
    Last edited by Noctem_Carpe; 02-16-2016 at 05:10 PM.

T1/T2 Horde Tank (PvP) with Zulian Swift Tiger (ZG mount)!