WoW Dragonflight Base Account [EU] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Astrobazooka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Dragonflight Base Account [EU]

I am selling my WoW account. It has been upgraded up to Dragonflight, has 150k gold and 1 month of gametime. It has 1 level 70 warrior (382ilvl) and 9 lvl 60 characters all on the same server on horde side. I am the original owner and have never received a ban or suspension on the account. Price is 80 euros. Talk to me here or add on discord Bob#8137. BEWARE, I HAVE TO RECEIVE THE MONEY BEFORE I GIVE THE ACCOUNT INFO AWAY. I will also be able to provide my ID in case the account gets locked. I can accept PayPal, Revolut, Paysafecard.

Update, there is about 150k gold left and no gametime. I can also accept a trade for a key of Destiny 2: Lightfall + Annual Pass for steam (EU). Also I have leveled a warlock to lvl 70.
    Last edited by Astrobazooka; 03-19-2023 at 06:07 AM.

WoW Dragonflight Base Account [EU]
    YungHur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep - Trustworthy, Communicative and an overall Nice Person.

Everything went super smooth. He sent me the credentials without me asking for it after he got his money. Very nice Trade, would do again