WoW account 14 years old with TONS of rare stuff, mounts, legendaries, achis+ Hearthstone collection menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Xeasar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account 14 years old with TONS of rare stuff, mounts, legendaries, achis+ Hearthstone collection

Xeasra - Character

I am selling my whole Battle.net account which also includes Overwatch, Diablo III and a MASSIVE Hearthstone collection. Played HS and HOTS and Overwatch since their Betas, so I have very early stuff there, many rare skins and such. I have all the characters except DH maxed out in Hearthstone.

I've been playing WoW since 3.1.0 when DKs were released, and that was my main since.
    I have Invincible, Mimiron's Head, Hivemind, Horseman's mount, Ashes of A'lar, Tyrael's Charger, and a shitton of others as you can see in my armory. 27k achievements, almost 300 mounts. Many Cutting Edges, even more AOTCs. Also there's an alt priest on max level and many more characters. Around 300k gold altogether. There's also a big toys collection.
    I have a ton of TELEPORTATION items in my bag, you can use them to teleport to Orgrimmar Brawl place, Old Dalaran, Icecrown, capital city in BfA, Ashran, Black Temple (the toy you need to kill the critter with to open the portal), New Dalaran, and many more I probably can't remember right now. There's also your OWN PERSONAL AUCTION HOUSE inside your Garrison if you use Garrison Hearthstone.

Please add me on Discord if you're interested in buying. The price is 3000 EUR, PayPal only, money first. The account is registered in Serbia and I've been owning it since I was 14, which was in 2008 when my parents bought me this game.

Discord: Xeasar#9618
    Last edited by Xeasar; 01-30-2022 at 02:58 PM.

WoW account 14 years old with TONS of rare stuff, mounts, legendaries, achis+ Hearthstone collection