228 Ilvl Gladiator and Sinbreaker Rogue menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheLittleStaffy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

228 Ilvl Gladiator and Sinbreaker Rogue

Hello there,

I'm selling a World of Warcraft : Shadowlands Epic Edition account.

If you're interested in a Rogue, or even just an account with various mounts and achievements, here it is.

Why would you want this account ?

1./ PvP Achievements and Rewards

- Elite 3v3 and Duelist 2V2 (2650 Rating) - I keep my vault updated to get the best gear every week until someone buys it

- Shadowlands-specific weapon illusion, Sinful Flame AND PvP Season 1 Transmog set, same for the Battle for Azeroth's one.
    - Various PVP mounts : Shadowlands Gladiator's Season 1 mount (Sinful Gladiator's Soul Eater), Battle for Azeroth Gladiator's mount Season 1 (Dread Gladiator's Proto-Drake) and many more.

-2.6xp in 3V3 on Check PvP, wich will allow you to easily be accepted in high level PvP guilds and Rated Battle Grounds, or even find arena parties.

2./ PvE Progress and Achievements

- Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season One (Reward : Sintouched Deathwalker mount)
    - Castle Nathria 10/10 NM, 10/10 HM, 10/10 MM (Reward : Title Sinbreaker)
    - Thorgast up to date, Corridor Creeper mount (Allows you to have a mount in the Maw)
    - All reputations exalted.

3./ Gear and updated character.

Safe Armory Safe Armory

- 228 item level Rogue, various best in slot gear to adapt for every situation (Outlaw gear for PvE, Subtlety gear for PvP)
    - Night Fae Covenant Renown 40
    - BiS conduits for both Outlaw and Subtlety
    - BiS Legendaries for Outlaw and Subtlety (both at highest ilvl, 235)
    - 24k Anima, 27k Stygias.

As you can see, this character is fully up to date, you won't need to catch up the expansion new content.

350€ PayPal as f&f method

If you are interested, please feel free to leave me a message with your Discord so I'll be able to contact you.
    Last edited by TheLittleStaffy; 05-13-2021 at 04:36 PM.

228 Ilvl Gladiator and Sinbreaker Rogue