WOW Account with geared Druid and countless of rare mounts, achievements and transmog menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vermiree's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW Account with geared Druid and countless of rare mounts, achievements and transmog

Hello,

I am selling my old WoW Account that I've had since TBC. I am the original owner of the account and selling it now because I have lost all interest in the game.

I havn't played much in Shadowlands but I have a geared druid sitting at 223 ilvl and a shaman at 216 ilvl.

Some things on this account:

Druid: 1400 io, with Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season 1 Feat(all 15s completed).

23 000 achivement points
    PVE focused account, so alot of cutting edge (and AOTC) feats.
    Herald.
    Mistwalker title on Hunter

Varying degree of rare mounts such as:
    Magic Rooster (TCG)
    Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent
    Solar Spirehawk
    And many more, most raid and dungeon mounts. Can provide a full list upon contact.

MOP Gold CM sets for: Sham, Mage, DK, Hunter
    WOD CM Weapon transmogs
    Mage Tower mog for Elemental Shaman.
    Countless of transmogs I have acquired over the years on all armor types.

Max level characters: Druid (223 ilvl), Shaman (216 ilvl), DK, Mage, Monk, Paladin

As I said, this is my original account that I am selling because I don't really play the game anymore. As such I don't have any experience with selling WoW accounts. But feel free to DM me here or my discord vermire#9865 for a discussion
    Last edited by vermiree; 05-12-2021 at 12:19 PM.

WOW Account with geared Druid and countless of rare mounts, achievements and transmog