Two rogues with multiple legion (demonic) and bfa gladiators/ demonic illusion in bags menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Skaalos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two rogues with multiple legion (demonic) and bfa gladiators/ demonic illusion in bags

Hi, i'm selling two more characters separetly that I want to be gone before the Shadowlands pre-patch hits.
    I have sold successfuly different chars during the last weeks, it is really important for me that customers gets entirely satisfied from the things he purchases from me.

So those are two rogues left, the gladiator mounts will be account wide with the pre-patch.
    You will have to purchase BFA (45e) and 1month game time (12e) additionaly to those chars so we can transfere the one you want to your future new account.

Rogue 1 :

- Gladiator S7 Legion (Demonic)
    - Gladiator S3 BFA (Notorious)
    - Gladiator S4 BFA (Corrupted)
    - Tabard Gladiator : S3 / S4 (BFA)
    - Cloak Gladiator : S2 / S3 / S4 (BFA)
    - Illusion : Demonic Tyranny [(In Bag) (Legion)] / Dreadflame (BFA)
    - Elite Set : S5 / S6 / S7 (Legion) / S3 / S4 (BFA)
    - Uncorrupted Voidwing (In Bag)

Rogue 2 :

- Gladiator S7 Legion (Demonic)
    - Gladiator S1 BFA (Dread)
    - Tabard Gladiator : S1 (BFA)
    - Illusion : Demonic Tyranny (Legion) / Dreadflame (BFA)
    - Elite Set : S5 / S6 / S7 (Legion) / S3 / S4 (BFA)

Contact me on discord for more informations, I'll be glad to guide you through this process.

Osgy#1436 (dont forget about the capital letter, otherwise u won't be able to add me)
    Last edited by Skaalos; 09-26-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Two rogues with multiple legion (demonic) and bfa gladiators/ demonic illusion in bags