973 Demon hunter+ 2 low itlvl Priests (Draenor Challenge Warlord: Gold),The Chosen menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ochepatka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

973 Demon hunter+ 2 low itlvl Priests (Draenor Challenge Warlord: Gold),The Chosen

Greetings
    A want to sell my account. I have all the information on the account and I'm the first and only owner. On accaunt owned - Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, SC2 HOTS Delux.
    Main character: 973 havoc dh (1005 weapon) and 968 vengence geared off spec (have all legendary on both builds), 3500 RIO, 7/11 Mythic Down.
    Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition
    Alts
    Priests 950 and 925 (for gold farming).

Have Achievement Points: 21100
    Most rare:
    [The Chosen]
    [Scourer of the Eternal Sands]
    [Cutting Edge: Helya]
    [Cutting Edge: Xavius]
    [Cutting Edge: The Black Gate]
    [Boldly, You Sought the Power of Ragnaros]
    [WoW's 10th Anniversary]
    [The Iron Invasion]
    [Hearthstoned]
    [Challenge Warlord: Gold]
    [Champion of Ulduar]
    Total mounts: 224
    Most rare:
    [Felsteel Annihilator][Hellfire Infernal][Life-Binder's Handmaiden][Raven Lord][Sandstone Drake][Abyss Worm][Ashes of Al'ar][Challenger's War Yeti][Core Hound][Experiment 12-B][Fiery Warhorse][Flametalon of Alysrazor]
    [Headless Horseman's Mount][Hearthsteed][Ironhoof Destroyer][Midnight][Minion of Grumpus][Pureblood Fire Hawk][Violet Spellwing][Grove Warden]

I expect around 300 euro. Add me up on skype if you have additional questions: pasha12131
    Last edited by Ochepatka; 07-12-2018 at 09:39 AM.

973 Demon hunter+ 2 low itlvl Priests (Draenor Challenge Warlord: Gold),The Chosen
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price reduced.

Thanks G/R