WoW High End Warrior Account 970Itemlevel 10/11 Mythic menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Daeisuke's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW High End Warrior Account 970Itemlevel 10/11 Mythic

Hey there,

I would like to sell my Fury Warrior 967(970 in Tool) Itemlevel with ALL 23 Legendaries (BiS for every single spec)

The Warrior has ALL available T21 set pieces and 6x T20 pieces; he has all BiS Trinkets for DPS (also the rare Argus Pantheon Trinket "Khaz'goroth's Courage")

Fury Weapon Itemlevel 995
    Arms Weapon Itemlevel 981
    Tank Weapon Itemlevel 982

The Warrior has 11/11HC since Week 1 / and also 10/11 MYTHIC / besides that every curve of every legion raid is available.

Also there is a 110 Shaman, 110 Warlock and a 110 Druid on the Account with 900~+ Itemlevel. Since the Warrior has every Legendary available he will be getting the Bind on Account Legendary Caches aswell to get free Legendaries for Alts. Also the Account has 65+ Mounts.

The Account comes with Security Answer + Question and Copy of ID.

The Warrior has very good logs which you can use to join top guilds.

Theres 30 days of gametime left

Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

Add Skype for more Information: daeisuke2633 (beware of scammers, ask me to confirm its me via Forum PM)

WoW High End Warrior Account 970Itemlevel 10/11 Mythic