WoW Account "the Bloodthirsty" tittle, rare mounts & much more. (CHEAP) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

blodyclan96's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account "the Bloodthirsty" tittle, rare mounts & much more. (CHEAP)

Hello there guys! Today i am wishing to sell my wow account. It has all expansions obviously. I've never been banned for botting or such. I've gotten some short ban for being rude but that's all. I have alot of rare mounts, titles, decent amount of reputation etc etc. I havent playd wow for quite some time so i only got 1 character to level 100, but i have plenty of characters at 90 etc. I got the full challenge mode gear for mage from pandaria expansion. Collected mounts "181" including Aexonaxx and some other really rare mounts. Have a look for yourself: Colaochsnus @ Burning Legion - Community - World of Warcraft

I have some cd keys from like the first wow and bl. The account is written in my name and i can fix a picture of an id, i also have the secret question anwser - witch you can contact blizzard to change later. I really don't have energy to type more about the account, as said look for yourself at armory. I will provide some screens below on all the characters i have aswell. (I will sell this very cheap if someone wants to do a quick buy)

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Edit: Forgot to say that i have every single class in atleast level 85, and some even highier exept monk witch is level: "42". I also have a level 90 boost thing left as you can see on the screens. So once the new expansion releases i guess you could get a deamon hunter to 90 instant, witch costs some.

Contact via Skype: "Blodyclan96" - from Sweden. Please only add me if you really are intrested and don't even try to scam somehow, it wont work, trust me. I know i didnt provide much about the account so feel free to add to ask ofc.
    Last edited by blodyclan96; 08-23-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention some stuff.

WoW Account "the Bloodthirsty" tittle, rare mounts & much more. (CHEAP)