Balance Druid (NightElf) lvl 100 ilvl 688 (~15k achievements, rare mounts etc.) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MrHollow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Balance Druid (NightElf) lvl 100 ilvl 688 (~15k achievements, rare mounts etc.)

Hi,

I'd like to sell my own private and personal world of warcraft account:

Servers
    -> Silvermoon Alliance
    lvl 100 Balance Druid Nightelf - ilvl 688 (5/7 Mythic Highmaul + 1/10 Mythic BRF) - Level 100 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    lvl 93 Rogue Human
    lvl 90 Monk Pandaren
    lvl 90 Paladin Dwarf
    lvl 90 Hunter Worgen
    -> Silvanas Horde
    lvl 70 Warlock
    lvl 80 Warrior
    -> Lightning's Blade Horde
    lvl 85 Shaman
    lvl 71 Hunter

About 200.000 gold on all Silvermoon characters + mats in the bank for jc+ench+herbs+ore, transmog gear.
    Rare mounts: Kor'kron Juggernaut, Warlord's Deathweel, Mimiron's Head, Reigns of the Raven Lord, Frostplains Battleboar, Azure Drake, Blue Drake, Netherwing Drakes, Both Brewfest Mounts, Ashes of Alar, Swift White Hawkstrider, Deathcharger's Reigns etc. (about 149 mounts in total)
    Legendary: Warglaive (on the rogue), Tarecgosa & Cloak (on the druid)
    25+ followers with ilvl 660 gear for mythic Highmaul si Blackrock Foundry missions.

The account is from 2006 on my name and it was only used SOLELY by me while the gear and all achivements have been gathered by me as well.

The level 90 BOOST was NOT USED and is AVAILABLE.

The account has been inactive since MARCH 2015.

The battle.net account has all released Blizzard games but i will move the WoW account to a new email address prior to the sale as i intend to keep the rest of the games.

PRICE: 400EUROs and it's negociable.

Contact on skype: hollowmank
    You may also contact me by PM on the forums.
    Last edited by MrHollow; 07-09-2015 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Corrected some info and added a rare mount

Balance Druid (NightElf) lvl 100 ilvl 688 (~15k achievements, rare mounts etc.)
    MrHollow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available and the price is negotiable!