WTB multi Gladiator rogue/warrior! t3 transmorg big +! lvl 70 or 90 doesnt matter! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

antonkling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB multi Gladiator rogue/warrior! t3 transmorg big +! lvl 70 or 90 doesnt matter!

Hello!

Im looking to start playing wow again in WoD so I am looking for an account with a rogue or warrior that has been gladiator multiple times, I value tbc the most, so if you only have lets say an old 70 rogue with gladiator then im happy to buy it, same if ure level 80 ofc, it doesnt have to be 90 as long as it has at least one gladiator fos, the more the marrier though. Rank1 title is ofc a big plus, if you happen to have a warrior or rogue with any tbc rank1 then I will buy it instantly.

Rare mounts, titles etc is always a + but the only really requirement I have is that it gotta have at least one gladiator fos, and it has to be either a rogue or warrior. I also value t3 transmorg highly.

The absolute best scenario is if you have an unmerged account that you havnt played since tbc or lich king, or maybe you have just an alt that you dont play that has what im asking then I can buy that single character and transfer it to another account.

So lets get this going! If you're interested you can either pm me here on the forum or add my skype:lollallawl (lol lal lawl all together).

WTB multi Gladiator rogue/warrior! t3 transmorg big +! lvl 70 or 90 doesnt matter!
    antonkling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got scammed by Andrei C. P and Leozeul, 350 euros. Contacted admins on this site and requested bans on these 2 ppl and I'm gonna call paypal first thing tomorow morning and get it sorted out, still looking for an account though.

Pr3cious's Avatar Legendary Professional Seller

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    863 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    antonkling is a scammer. Scammed me for 190 euros.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...oc-member.html

Contact me on Skype if you need anything. We are online 16 hours a day!

NEWEST SKYPE: pr3cious-support