Scarab Lord Paladin with Corrupted Ashbringer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

blahai_nahai's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarab Lord Paladin with Corrupted Ashbringer

Skype ID - Liu_Benj

UNMERGED WoW Account with 2 Great Characters
    60 Paladin with Corrupted Ashbringer , Tier 3 Full Set Pieces , Scarab Lord Title and Black Qiraji Battle Tank . Swift Zulian Tiger and Raptor , All Vanilla Factions up to Exalted
    Grand Marshal Title .
    70 Rogue with Dual Warglaives of Azzinoth , Amani War Bear and Ashes of Alar , Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker , Swift Spectral Tiger , the Insane , 2x Gladiator ( Mercc and Brutal Gladiator ) , Hand of Adal , Champion of Naaru

This is my Old Personal Account , So Original Owner With All Data
    When you Buy the Account from me , you will be allowed to Merge this Account right on your Personal Battle.net , Sharring all the titles , mounts , pets , achievs and feats with all your other battle.net characters

the Account is Vanilla and the Burning Crusade Collectors Edittion Aswell plus alot of many others vanitys such Old Naxx40 Gear , Weapons , Vanilla No Longer Obtainables

My Skype ID is Liu_Benj , Add me if you are interested

Taking Offers

Scarab Lord Paladin with Corrupted Ashbringer