Battl.net Account With upgrade to MOP Includes WoD Beta Access! x3 90s[A], x2 85s[H]. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Treasure Island's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battl.net Account With upgrade to MOP Includes WoD Beta Access! x3 90s[A], x2 85s[H].

As the title says selling an account, it has WoD beta access on the account so you can join the beta whenever, I haven't played/tried the beta at all so there will not be any level 100 characters on the account, also comes with 90 human hunter and hum rogue, both on Outland fully PvP geared, also a newly leveled druid not specced to anything yet, and 2 85 hordes on Stormscale, a warlock and Shaman, Also has a full month + couple days left on the account(Ends 31st of August) You can add me on skype att treasure.islandoc If you are interested in the account send me a pm or even just reply here, thanks.

Battl.net Account With upgrade to MOP Includes WoD Beta Access! x3 90s[A], x2 85s[H].