2 WoW accounts for sale! INSANE amount of 90's & mounts! menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

voorkio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 WoW accounts for sale! INSANE amount of 90's & mounts!

First account

I have been an owner of this battle.net account since about 6 years back (When it was still a WoW account). I have all information needed for the account if that would be needed. No warnings.
    CD-KEY - SQ/A - PASSPORT - Email access - ETC.

I have everything that's needed when needed.

This account also has the virtual ticket for Blizzcon 2013 (Which means it has the little murloc crusader).

Number of 90's on the WoW account NR1 on the battle.net account: 14 level 90's. (Armories etc can be given if interested.)
    Number of 90's on the WoW account NR2 on the battle.net account: 2 level 90's.
    It also has a cataclysm account on the battle.net account.

Which means this battle.net account has 3 world of warcraft accounts attached to it with a total of 16 level 90's. Sadly, as I no longer play WoW, this account has no play time.

Diablo 2 does also exist on the battle.net account.
    Insane diablo 3 account does also exist, paragon 283 & all classes in 70 on softcore & 3 70 characters on hardcore (crus,DH,WD). The crusader on softcore has 6/6 akkhan set and FoTF & hellskull, which means it's a beast character that can melt t4-t5 with ease and handle t6 as well. The rest of the characters are not really anything special, only a wizard with pretty good cold gear.

It has pretty much every mount you can get from low level raids and instances (Ashes, blue proto drake, HH, the karazhan horse mount, etc etc)

It has a few RaF mounts.

Plenty of titles!

This account has thousands of hours played on and has been mine since the first WoW account started.

MORE INFORMATION ON THE ACCOUNTS CAN BE GIVEN - WHATEVER YOU WANT TO KNOW, ASK!

(Sadly there is no playtime on the account at the moment as I have not played for months.)

Price: Offer me and we'll come up with a good price.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second account

This account does also have a pretty good WoW account attached to it. It has 3 level 90's.

1 Warrior, 1 priest & 1 warlock. The warrior has about 560~ Ilevel with legendary cloak.

The account also has WoD deluxe edition pre-order.

This account does sadly not have any play time either. Armories can be given if wanted.

There is also a diablo 3 account attached on this account as well.

The crusader & the wizard on the diablo account has pretty decent gear, the crusader has a few akkhan pieces & furnace weapon and the wizard has pretty good cold gear.

This account has also been mine since I first started the WoW account. I have all the things needed. No warnings.

For more information contact me!

Price: Offer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skype: jeqqe10 - Please PM me on Ownedcore before adding - ASK ANYTHING IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, NO QUESTIONS ARE TO DUMB! - Thanks for reading.

2 WoW accounts for sale! INSANE amount of 90's & mounts!
    voorkio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update!

Forgot to mention that the Second account has challenge mode gold on both the warrior AND the warlock!

voorkio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just another update!

I am not asking for a lot of money for these accounts. So please, offer what you like. I'm in deep need of money right now so pretty much anything from 50-100 euro will do just fine.

voorkio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All accounts are still for sale. Very good prices. PM me if interested. 50 Euro for any account of your choice!

rushings's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available?!