WTB 2 accounts on Feenix Emerald Dream....  Or power leveling on Emerald dream menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vekin101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB 2 accounts on Feenix Emerald Dream.... Or power leveling on Emerald dream

As the title says I am looking to purchase two accounts, both on Feenix: Emerald Dream private server. The accounts can come from separate people but will need to be of the same faction. Presently I will value alliance accounts more highly than horde accounts but for the right seller or the right character I am willing to change that. If I purchase one account of a certain faction I will post as such but until then please message me with all offers. Details on what exactly I am looking for:

POWER LEVELING- IF THERE IS SOMEONE WITH REP WHO CAN PROVIDE ME WITH THE OPTION TO HAVE 2 CHARACTERS POWER LEVELED PLEASE CONTACT ME, YOU WILL GO TO THE TOP OF THE LIST...

Account one:
    Faction- Alliance or horde
    Gear- Any
    Level- 40-60 the higher the better (a level 59 account would be wonderful)
    Name- something that isn't stupid
    Gold- not necessary but will increase value
    Pvp rank- not necessary but will increase value
    Professions- not necessary but will increase value (engi would be assume)
    Mount- not necessary but will increase value
    Classes- in order of preference
    Priest
    Hunter
    Shaman

When messaging with an offer please include all of the information listed above and any other details that you think may add to the value of your account.

Account two:
    Faction- Alliance or horde
    Gear- Any
    Level- 40-60 the higher the better (a level 59 account would be wonderful)
    Name- something that isn't stupid
    Gold- not necessary but will increase value
    Pvp rank- not necessary but will increase value
    Professions- not necessary but will increase value (engi would be assume)
    Mount- not necessary but will increase value
    Classes- in order of preference
    Mage
    Warlock
    Rogue
    Druid
    Warrior

When messaging with an offer please include all of the information listed above and any other details that you think may add to the value of your account.

Please feel free to add me on skype (username: kevinonivek) or just message here. People with rep obviously preferred but I will consider all offers...

Looking forward to hearing from you.

WTB 2 accounts on Feenix Emerald Dream....  Or power leveling on Emerald dream