World of warcraft account,3 lvl 90's(tyrannical geared)and lot of alts. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dirtyshadow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of warcraft account,3 lvl 90's(tyrannical geared)and lot of alts.

i'm selling a WoW account(mop),as I have decided to follow a new hobby and I don't have much time to play no more.Characters are as follows,all at draenor server and everyone have almost top pvp gear(arena,rbg's)except warlock he have also pve gear.

Horde Characters:WARLOCK:ilvl 493(pvp)1600+rbg rating(stone guard title)504 ilvl(pve),WARRIOR lvl 90 ilvl 492(pvp)1600+rbg rating(stone guard title) ROGUE ilvl 482(pvp),88 lvl shaman,85 lvl death knight,70 lvl paladin and a few more alts.achievements points 4565,26 mounts and around 8k gold. Around 2-3 weeks play time left. This is an EU account and all the characters are on a normal server(draenor).Any questions please contact me.

links for armory please contact me cause its my first post and doesnt let me post armory links.

only accepting paypal.
    Any further questions or queries - please contact me on [email protected]
    Last edited by dirtyshadow; 06-01-2013 at 05:33 AM.

World of warcraft account,3 lvl 90's(tyrannical geared)and lot of alts.