★ Warlock ★4x Rank1 titles / Grand Marshal / Hand of A'dal / <Check inside> menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

OnLock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★ Warlock ★4x Rank1 titles / Grand Marshal / Hand of A'dal / <Check inside>

Greetings to everyone who is reading my thread. Some of you might know me from my Markee Dragon username, Lockedonlock, where I used to sell Gladiator boosts through TBC, that was a long time ago, where I used to have quite some positive reputation.

Right now I am selling my own World of Warcraft account on which I played throughout the ages. I will try to be as specific as possible so you know what you're buying. Please remember that I will provide the buyer with all account details, Secret Question & Answer, ID scan, photo of the keys. I have all details ready to be passed to the buyer.

Before I go deeper into the thread I would like to mention that I am the main owner so there should be no problems with the account in the future, you will be able to enjoy it as much as you wish, also there are no warnings/previous suspensions on it.

The warlock has around 8600 Achievement Points and got rank 1 in the following seasons, Relentless Gladiator, Wrathful Gladiator, Ruthless Gladiator and Cataclysmic Gladiator. Please note that there's also all alliance PvP titles, Arena Master's also included. From PvE I would say the most important one it's Hand of A'dal, which is no longer obtainable but also Firelord, the Astral Walker, Destroyer's End, the Light of Dawn are on the account so it's a good mixture of PvP and PvE.

As for mounts, obviously the rank1 mounts are present and are awesome but I would also like to add Swift Spectral Tiger, Brutal Nether Drake, Furious Gladiator's Frostwyrm, Albino Drake (50mounts achievement one), Heart of the Aspects, Imperial Quilen, Life Binder's Handmaiden, Raven Lord and many other mounts.

If you are into transmo' stuff, I also have some cool items from TBC and WotLK, there's also like 12k gold on the account for you to spend.

The price I am looking to get it's 600euro.

I won't go first under any circumstance, checked some pages here and I saw that unfortunately there are quite some scammers going around trying to steal people, this is very bad, seeing that after years there are still people trying to scam others, but everyone with the education they received, I am pretty sure that there are some decent persons out there looking for a safe buy.

For payment method we can use Bank to Bank (however you have to wait 2-3 days until the money are cleared into my bank account) or Western Union (it's instant) or Paypal, since I am Paypal Verified.

You can find me on MSN at lockedonlock at hotmail . com or on skype @ lockedonlock.

Serious buyers only, thank you.

&#9733; Warlock &#9733;4x Rank1 titles / Grand Marshal / Hand of A'dal / &lt;Check inside&gt;
    OnLock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daily Bump

OnLock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bum p

OnLock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price dropped to 500euro and will sit here.

OnLock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price is 450euro.

OnLock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R