or [WTT] Exceptional account with great toons! Cheap as chips menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EyeRis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or [WTT] Exceptional account with great toons! Cheap as chips

Hey,
    I'm looking to start afresh and get hold of a new account.

To do so, I'm looking to generate a bit of cash from my current account in-exchange for either a small sum of money or just a trade of accounts! (I will only trade accounts of similar or equal value to my own).

The corresponding armory pages (which are masked) will be linked to you in their full upon enquiring on Skype.

Level 85 Goblin Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    (Other armories had to be removed due to the cap of URLS? PM me for other armories!)

The linked characters have 6/8HC+ and should have little problem getting into a top guild, should you do some research.
    The rogue is close to legendaries, and should reach them within 2-3 weeks of 10 man raiding.

The asking price of the account is about £100.
    I am however, willing to haggle *to an extent* so that yourself and I can reach a deal we're both satisfied with!

This account also has the Mist of Pandaria beta attached, aswell as Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2!
    I am also willing to throw in a free Smite beta key, should we reach an offer.

Leave your Skype below, and I hope you're satisfied with the account!

or [WTT] Exceptional account with great toons! Cheap as chips
    takeashot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi. skype: tonynakamura1
    Shortinfo: