Dragonflight Gladiator & Rank1 Pre order / PVP Coaching with the Best players in EU & US menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

brht's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragonflight Gladiator & Rank1 Pre order / PVP Coaching with the Best players in EU & US

With Dragonflight coming in about 2 weeks my team and i are offering one of the best services on the market at a very cheap price compared to others.
    All our pvp booster are Blizzcon competitor or Multi rank1 and will provide the best experience possible and make sure to teach you everything that you need to know.

We are providing multiple type of services such as :

Pre-Order a Gladiator Boost Package which will include : Leveling / Gearing up and getting the character up to Gladiator

Our team also provide Selfplay and PvP Coaching which mean that you will be playing with our Pro's either in 2v2 or 3v3 Arenas.

We are playing on EU and US

Add me on discord for more info : Brhtlöl#4909
    Last edited by brht; 11-20-2022 at 05:12 PM.

Dragonflight Gladiator & Rank1 Pre order / PVP Coaching with the Best players in EU & US