Lf trusted  boosters with proof to join our team  we will give you a fair price and bonus menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Veraishishop's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lf trusted boosters with proof to join our team we will give you a fair price and bonus

Here is Veraishishop , we always online & looking for all kinds of trusty boosters to join our team, we have enough experience and we are reliable.

Before u enter our team with me, make sure it is the real Veraishishop ,
    !!!You must send a pm to me or post on my thread before applying !!!!

Ways of Contact

discord: veraishishop#7942

(This is our new discord, I won't add people first. If someone1 try to add you,it must be the scammer.
    So after u added me, plz send me a pm to confirm it's me.)

Payment Methods:
    1.Paypal

How to know how much % you will get per boost
    1.Send a pm to me
    2.Add our discord(need comfirm here)
    3.Tell me the game name

We can do WOW, BDO, GW2. FFXIV, TERA, BNS

We are professional BOOSTERS

Plz comfirm whether it is the real me, post on my thread or send me a pm or a code .
    (I'm always asking for feedbacks after trade , we do the trade and we complete the feedback for both of us afterward.)
    Thanks^^

Lf trusted  boosters with proof to join our team  we will give you a fair price and bonus