🎁LEVELiNG-GEARING PACKS🎁🍀SoD HC🍀🎁50% OFF M+10-18🎁 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    WickedTrap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a 950 gear package and they were able to deliver in a small amount of time; will recommend.

🎁LEVELiNG-GEARING PACKS🎁🍀SoD HC🍀🎁50% OFF M+10-18🎁
    Indycoltsfan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased a 5x M+15 package with these guys. Their price was the best deal on this service to be found, and I did a lot of research prior to ordering. They were quick to respond to my request and the runs were handled in the same day as the request. I received 6 gear upgrades as well as 5 relics and a good load of AP. Timer achievement was earned as well as a M+14 key. The communication was excellent and I couldn't be happier with the service. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for similar services.

Now to create my list of others services I'd like to try and have done, and get it out to this team asap!

Thanks again guys, you are top notch experts with excellent customer service!

SELFIC BOOSTING's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    126 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Indycoltsfan View Post
    Purchased a 5x M+15 package with these guys. Their price was the best deal on this service to be found, and I did a lot of research prior to ordering. They were quick to respond to my request and the runs were handled in the same day as the request. I received 6 gear upgrades as well as 5 relics and a good load of AP. Timer achievement was earned as well as a M+14 key. The communication was excellent and I couldn't be happier with the service. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for similar services.

Now to create my list of others services I'd like to try and have done, and get it out to this team asap!

Thanks again guys, you are top notch experts with excellent customer service!
    Thanks for these kind words, just doing our job Looking forward to hear from you again ofc!

Mamouch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my 2nd order for a 100-110 boost with 920 ilvl

Like the first one, really reliable seller with excellent communication, and a very fast execution (Order was delivered faster than it was announced !)

One of the best seller i met

Thanks you again

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    126 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mamouch View Post
    Here is my 2nd order for a 100-110 boost with 920 ilvl

Like the first one, really reliable seller with excellent communication, and a very fast execution (Order was delivered faster than it was announced !)

One of the best seller i met

Thanks you again
    Thank you as well man! Your support is appreciated !

archerforce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A great service provide, I bought a full Antorus HC run. Despite the fact that I was unlucky with gear and didn't get many items and I missed one boss because of a bug ingame (when the boss was pulled it cleaved me and sent me flying in the air lol), he arranged for a run to get the kill for that boss 2 days later and always provides super support. He is also an amazing communicator, he would let you know on the spot what is happening and if you need anything else.

I already arranged for another boost on my allied race character ones I reach 110.

I highly recommend A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Thank you ones again <3

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    126 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by archerforce View Post
    A great service provide, I bought a full Antorus HC run. Despite the fact that I was unlucky with gear and didn't get many items and I missed one boss because of a bug ingame (when the boss was pulled it cleaved me and sent me flying in the air lol), he arranged for a run to get the kill for that boss 2 days later and always provides super support. He is also an amazing communicator, he would let you know on the spot what is happening and if you need anything else.

I already arranged for another boost on my allied race character ones I reach 110.

I highly recommend A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Thank you ones again <3
    Thanks for the review! We always try our best for the customers and we try our best to work around any unexpected circumstances to keep our end of the deal
    Hopefully you will have more luck in your further raids / dungeons! See you soon!

Squimbert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered 2 mage tower boosts and a +15 mythic dungeon boost. All of it was done super quickly and smoothly. He is super friendly and personable. I highly recommend this guy. Insanely cheap prices too! 10/10 service.

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    126 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Squimbert View Post
    I ordered 2 mage tower boosts and a +15 mythic dungeon boost. All of it was done super quickly and smoothly. He is super friendly and personable. I highly recommend this guy. Insanely cheap prices too! 10/10 service.
    Thanks a lot for your review! Hopefully we will be able to assist you again in the future feel free to message us at anytime!

wellborn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say enough good things about their service. I bought a 11/11 Heroic run with 4/6 guaranteed for my rogue. The loot just didn't drop, even though I got a full run. They took my character on another full run to ensure I got my loot. Ended up getting 5 pieces of tier gear and over 20 pieces of gear total.

They have the best price around.
    They have the best customer service around.
    They will take care of you.
    You will get more than what you pay for.

I will be buying from them again. Like I said, couldn't ask for more.

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    126 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wellborn View Post
    I can't say enough good things about their service. I bought a 11/11 Heroic run with 4/6 guaranteed for my rogue. The loot just didn't drop, even though I got a full run. They took my character on another full run to ensure I got my loot. Ended up getting 5 pieces of tier gear and over 20 pieces of gear total.

They have the best price around.
    They have the best customer service around.
    They will take care of you.
    You will get more than what you pay for.

I will be buying from them again. Like I said, couldn't ask for more.
    Thank you for these nice words, much appreciated! See you soon then bro!

tidesaway's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a heroic argus kill and highly recommend this seller. The raid summoned me within 20 mins and was ready to go. Easy and clean kill, thanks so much!
    Last edited by tidesaway; 04-13-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    126 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tidesaway View Post
    I bought a heroic argus kill, and highly recommend this seller. He was very quick and kind. The raid summoned me within 20 mins and was ready to go. Easy and clean kill, thanks so much!
    I'm glad that we could arrange everything so quickly for you and that u're happy with the outcome, cheers and see you!

mist3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repeat customer here. Did a 960 boost on a alt.as I don't have much time to do myself. What a time saver! Awesome work. Lots of AP and gear in a good time as well. Thanks again!!! Looking forward to doing another soon.

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    126 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mist3r View Post
    Repeat customer here. Did a 960 boost on a alt.as I don't have much time to do myself. What a time saver! Awesome work. Lots of AP and gear in a good time as well. Thanks again!!! Looking forward to doing another soon.
    Thank you my friend, always looking to fulfill our duty and try our best, very happy to see that you are satisfied with the boost again!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast