[US/EU][H/A] | Mythic & Heroic Blackrock Foundry Raid Carries | Gold Cmodes menu

Trade Details

Free

Enzue's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

[US/EU][H/A] | Mythic & Heroic Blackrock Foundry Raid Carries | Gold Cmodes

This thread on Owned Core is an ALT thread, and will not be updated that often! so ask me for a link to my main thread on EPIC NPC or check here: http:// www. epic npc. com/threads/693778-US-Horde-amp-Alliance-Mythic-amp-Heroic-Blackrock-Foundry-Raid-Carries-BRF-Gold-Cmodes

Patch 6.2 is on the 23rd, once the patch goes live, i will no longer be selling any of the below runs Refer to my HFC thread below for future runs.

NEW HFC THREAD http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3315195 ([US] |H&A| Mythic & Heroic Hellfire Citadel Raid Carries |H HFC| Gold Cmodes Selfplay)

General Requirements & Details for all raid runs
    - I don't bring classes that share tokens or an armor type with another buyer
    - Loot type is set to Master Loot.
    - You will get all the gear that drops for the spec you sign up as + your classes tier token
    - Avg number of loot per buyer is 10-15.
    - All raids will have 20-25 people total
    - All raids are Self Play meaning you play your own toon
    - If you can't make a run I can pilot you, but i charge 20$ for it
    - There is no Quest/Gear/Ilvl or DPS requirement for the buyer
    - Heroic raids take 90 to 120 mins to complete
    - Heroic raids are cross realm
    - The buyer must transfer to our server for Mythic raids[B]

Full Clear Mythic BRF and gear for 1 spec with Master Loot / no mount or WF/socketed gear : 700$
    Full Clear Heroic BRF and gear for 1 spec with Master Loot : 160$
    Full Clear Heroic BRF no Loot : 120$
    Heroic BH Kill with loot : 100$
    Heroic BH Kill with no loot : 50$

US Alliance Heroic
    Thursdays @ 9:00pm EST - Booked till Patch
    Mondays @ 8:00pm EST - Booked till Patch

US Horde Mythic
    Tuesdays @ 9:00pm EST - Booked till patch

US Horde Heroic
    Thursdays @ 9:00pm EST - Booked till patch
    Fridays @ 8:00pm EST - Booked till patch
    Sundays @ 8:30pm EST - Booked till patch
    Monday @ 9:00pm EST - 1 spot for a Spriest/Lock/Hunter/Monk/Shaman

Gold Challenge Modes HORDE & ALLIANCE | Can be done Cross Realm.

Requirements & Details:
    - Gear; Ilvl 630 or higher. Primal "epic" PvP gear "660" is ok
    - Potions; 20 Invisibility Potions unless your character is a mage, rogue or druid. and 80 Draenic Potion for your class.
    - Flasks; 5 Greater Draenic Flask
    - If you want us to get the Flasks and Potions, please leave at least 5,000 Gold in your bag.
    - Weapon Enchant; Secondary Stats for your class (the one that takes 15 Temporal Crystals.)
    - Time to completion is 3 - 5 hours once started. Overall time after payment is made is within 24 hours.
    - Any class and spec is fine except Monks have to be Windwalker
    - Scheduling: We can run any day of the week after 5pm Pacific. Just contact me on Skype to set up a run!

8/8 GOLD Cmodes 70$ Pilot
    8/8 GOLD Cmodes 130$ Selfplay

Refunds: Any order I accept is guaranteed to be completed or you will be refunded 100% of the amount you paid. If you don't show up for a raid run you were scheduled to go to, you will not be refunded, however if you give us a 24 hour notice before that raid starts telling us you can't make it then I will refund you 100% of your payment, or we can reschedule you for the next raid run.

Contact and Payment information

I accept payments made through PayPal via Credit Cards, Gift Cards, your Bank and your PayPal Balance only I prefer payments sent through the "Friends and Family" or "personal payment" options. Buyers will pay any and all PayPal taxes. The tax % PayPal charges is around 4.5% on payments made with a Credit Card/Gift Card and all payments made from outside the US/Canada. There is no PayPal tax charge if payment is sent from your PayPal balance, or your Bank but you must live in the US/Canada. Paying from your bank may take payment 3 to 5 business days to clear. I will not start any carry or reserve any spot until the full payment clears. Buyer pays first.

------------------------------
    Skype = Asuractex Do not PM me on Ownedcore or post in this thread here. I dont check owned core often so add my Skype. it is more reliable.

This thread on Owned Core is an ALT thread, and will not be updated that often! so ask me for a link to my main thread on EPIC NPC or check here: http:// www. epic npc. com/threads/693778-US-Horde-amp-Alliance-Mythic-amp-Heroic-Blackrock-Foundry-Raid-Carries-BRF-Gold-Cmodes

Professional carries brought to you and done by;
    ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█ █░░█
    ▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ ▄▀░ █░░█
    ▒█▄▄▄ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀
    Last edited by Enzue; 06-22-2015 at 11:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

New raid time for ally US H BRF. Thursdays @ 9.00pm EST

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

bump bump ~~

Tikiru's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

I'm interested in heroic us horde run, am free most nights after 6pm. Looking for possibly 2 toons to run pkrehemker on Skype

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

Originally Posted by Tikiru View Post
    I'm interested in heroic us horde run, am free most nights after 6pm. Looking for possibly 2 toons to run pkrehemker on Skype
    Next time for a quicker reply add my skype, As my thread says, i dont check ownedcore often, and i almost never read the comments on my threads