✪✪✪ proMMOte |BfA Powerleveling, dungeons, Uldir and Mythic Plus | EN & US ✪✪✪ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021 LastLast
    Numinaful's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered BiS Self-Play. Waiting for this weekend I will update after the run . (Pay pal takes a few days sometimes it seems for delivery of funds, so plan accordingly if you want to raid within the same week or the following etc). Customer service person was quick, went past his time and extremely nice. So.. I expect great things from them! I cannot wait.

UPDATE*

First run: Went smooth. Received 4/15 (have MH OH for my BiS list) and received other loot as well. I am already seriously considering having them run yet another character with self-play and BiS.

Second run: Smooth as usual. I thought I was going to have terrible loot luck! haha.. but I ended up getting 4 more pieces, for 8/15 of my BiS list.

Third run: Smooth. I'm needing 3 pieces now (MH OH and neck) I am extremely unlucky with loot, and tokens lol So, hopefully I get them within the next two weeks I ask every week to make sure the run is still on, so if you're unsure when then official time is (THey keep it very consistent) keep in contact, it helps them too.

4th run completed got lucky with loot ... took actually 5 runs lol I am not lucky at all.. BUT... Thankfully they were patient. RECOMMEND ANYTIME

So far with how things are going I can recommend these guys 100%, no problems! 12-13
    Last edited by Numinaful; 01-10-2016 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Updating how run went :)

✪✪✪ proMMOte |BfA Powerleveling, dungeons, Uldir and Mythic Plus | EN & US ✪✪✪
    Waylanderdruss123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving my feedback and thoughts yet again with these guys. I previously did a write up with my HFC Heroic boosting experience (See Page 17) Bought my first boost to get the Archie Heroic Achieve so I could start getting into groups each week that would only allow you in with Achieve. After that, bought a further two Heroic boosts simply to fill out the gear spots I could never seem to win in Pug groups. Of course all three of those runs went perfectly.

Now onto something new. With Patch 6.2.3 released with Cross Realm Mythic enabled the prices for these types of runs came down to "Acceptable" levels. I had went as far as I could go with Heroic Gear and now wanted to sample the really nice Mythic gear. Naturally, with such a good experice previously with these guys, they were my first port of call.

All my previous Heroic runs were Self Play but this time I decided to dip my toe in the water and see what their "Piloted" run was like. I'll admit, sharing my account I was nervous. This is the only main toon I have played in WOW for 7 years. My fears were unfounded as per usual, Promote Me gave an absolute Professional Service!!! Come the time their player was ready to log into my account I simply had to proivde them the SMS code Blizz sent me as my account was being logged in from a different location. Once the raid kicked off they Skyped me the Live YouTube feed to watch the run.

It is completely surreal to see someone else play your toon ^^ And play it better than you lol. Once the run was over I was notified I could log back into my account. Lo and behold Mythic Epic Lewtz! I was lucky to obtain 11-12 items. At least half of those were BIS (Give or take socketed/Warforged) Increased my ilvl by around 6 points. I was so impressed with the whole experince that I went and ordered another run the following day for next reset!

I can honestly say that no matter what you order from these guys and whether you go Self Play or Piloted you will not be disappointed with the results. The only thing I will say is make sure that if you have your UI set up a specific way, or use a lot of keybinds, take screen shots and notes of all your settings as their player will set up your toon his specific way. It will throw you for a loop when you log back in yourself ;-)

Cheers and Happy Hunting

Druss
    EU-Draenor (Horde)

Dreamburn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving my feedback!

I did order a RBG 75 wins and it went really smooth and fast estimated time was 2-3 days and it took 3 days.

Very good communication aswell always answered within 20mins mostly when i did ask for update or anything else on skype. Did get screenshot when order was complete and did follow it myaswelf on wow armory.

Very happy and would rekommend anyone to use them!

Thanks again, and will order more in the future!

Oceanlab1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit slow with my feedback, mainly due to site being down for a few days.

Ordered an Ironhoof Destroyer and Hellfire glory a bit over a week ago (both piloted). Ironhoof Destroyer was obtained on tuesday and glory was started (and finished) on saturday. Both runs was appointed in advance so I knew when they would happen.

The contact person on skype is very friendly and well-spoken in english, and is very quick to answer any questions I would have.

Can very well recommend these guys and it is defo not my last time using their service.

Until next time!

grimballoon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 8/8 gold challenge vip package US realm run off them, the other day it was completed very quickly, customer service is great answered all my questions, its nice to see that they have a website for US customers as well, seems europeans get all the goodies and some people forget about US, overseas customers so it's nice to see someone that has a website for US realms, payment was nice and easy, 15 minutes after payment they had already reserved a spot for me.

The run itself went really well the lead spoke english and kept me informed on what they where doing, they where great players. Anyone thinking about buying their services should, it was quick and easy, i don't usually do PVE so as a PVP'er it was refreshing to do. Thanks again.

Customer service 5/5
    in game players 5/5

F4KZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a 1,8k rbg boost, waiting for their warrior to get online will update when its complete

Got my rating completed and was able to watch it all in a livestream. took about 4 days to complete but mostly it went smooth. these guys sell rbg boosts for almost the cheapest price on the market (that i know of)!
    Last edited by F4KZ; 01-26-2016 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Update with boost

SyzzleDyzzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the first time I have done anything like this and I was a bit leary, but their customer service is wonderful and answered all the questions that I had. I bought the 8/8 Challenge Mode Gold. They were very quick to get me in a run and it all went great. Took just over a couple of hours and now I have my mount. Their lead was on Team-speak with me so I knew what to do. I will definitely use their services again.

Ansu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered another HFC heroic 13/13 run, spot is due tomorrow so will update once complete

Edit: Raid completed, another great run with no downtime
    Last edited by Ansu; 02-16-2016 at 04:18 PM. Reason: raid completed

Waylanderdruss123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not the first time I've posted but here to give thoughts on a recent package deal these folks did for me. Enquired about a Mythic HFC run with mount, BRF Mythic Run with Mount, Challenge mode gold run and a Glory of the HFC Raider Achieve/Mount run. As you can tell.. With Legion so far away I've taken to collecting mounts to keep my sanity in check in game ^^

When you are a fairly regular customer these guys will and do go out of their way to reward that loyalty. Saved me 150 euro on the package deal as opposed to just getting these runs individually. And..... as always, it all went flawlessly. All runs done over a 2-3 day period. Also received Streams to watch each run which is always fun to check out.

Currently have a "Glory of the" achievement/mount package running right now. These guys are literally the ONLY company anyone should use when it comes to boosting services. Cannot recommend them enough. Their website is extremely well laid out and the person at the end of their Customer Support via Skype is second to none! They will look after you.. your account (if you go piloted. Which you cancompletely trust them with) and your toon. It's all in safe hands.

So yeah... you want ANY boost then these guys are for you. And no... I don't get paid for being a Fan Boy on here lol. I just appreciate good reliable, trustworthy service and they have delivered every time for me.

Drussy

Update:

Glory Achievements all complete and done over a couple of days. Amazing! Also, had the 100 Arena Wins done in less that 24 hours. Another mount to the collection and.... Almost a full set of Warmongering PVP gear to boot! ;-)
    Last edited by Waylanderdruss123; 02-29-2016 at 08:02 AM.

prommote1's Avatar Member prommoting accounts since 2008 CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heroic Horde discounted run available today! 19:00 cet, warrior prot slot is reserved only! 47 euro for selfplay run, everyone get in here!

maxfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered an 8/8 CM , talked on Skype CM will start in about 3hours.
    Will update. Not the first time i used their amazing services

Update : All went awesome , very fast, efficient and i was watching the stream the whole time.!
    10/10 Recommended
    Last edited by maxfx; 04-15-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Talimar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought CM gold run. Went smoothly, cheap as well.

willmke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect again, can only recommend them, for me the best there is around.

About20Pandas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered CM Gold 8/8. Will edit this post asap.

29 hours later and i still haven't heard from them. So far i DO NOT recommend.

Edit: Their long queue made it take very long before they actually started, but when it was finally my turn, these guys finished in 2 hours.
    Recommended
    Last edited by About20Pandas; 07-07-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Zoella's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered CM Gold 8/8 will update when completed o/