[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Nicejugs819's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted Grosmi for a custom order for the tamer title and 40 pet masters defeated, both were done very quickly in around 1 day. Will probably order more from him soon, he also didn't mind that I could pay later, he also will talk to you about anything basically.

10/10 definitely recommend if someone is having trouble with pet battles or anything, thanks again!

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★
    k1_shankz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing and fast service, he is truthworthy and did his job professionally !! Got voidtalon in 6 hours, he will give you informations of the statue job. Will definitely recommend him for his great services! And thank you for my voidtalon!!!

Kanrethad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can I write about this guy? His services are pure awesomeness!! Hands down..!

We had a great communication before starting! After having explained to me the whole procedure I ordered the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph and the Voidtalon.. both were delivered within 24 hours!! I could not believe my eyes!

All in all an awesome seller! Looking forward to order the rest of my missing mounts for my collection from him!

alphatic's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everytime i need a custom boost i'm contacting Grosmi7. He's a awesome guy with a great personality, Fair prices and always time to answer questions. Last time(s) i've ordered Nightfallen questline till max rep, Argus questline + Veiled Argunite farm, Proffesion leveling, LFR boosting. And he does that all superfast. Keeping me updated during the process. Im trusting this guy with my account and wil olreturn back when im in need of something. Not only boosts but also advice.

Thank you for being here on the forum mate!

Alphatic

Koromgosh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw this thread on the website and Decided to contact his Skype about getting me Time-Lost Proto drake, made this account just to give Feedback on how awesome this guy is!

Gave me constant updates as to how the camping was going, how many times Vyragosa had been killed as well as being a Genuine and Honest guy, If your thinking about getting one of these mounts CONTACT THIS MAN. His service was excellent and I would use him again if it werent for the fact I have all the other Mounts he Sells.

Would add a screenshot of me on the Mount by the picture size exceeded the post limit for some reason.

Ninjaturtle's Avatar Banned Trade Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Voidtalon of the Dark Star and lucid nightmare.

Got them within less than a day Highly recommend this guy, amasing what he can do. ^0^

Optimusddprime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can I say about Grosmi7 that hasn't been said already? He is fantastic and so nice, I ordered a custom order of 3 mounts and 1 archaeology item, he had all 3 mounts within 24 hrs and then the archaeology item was stubborn but after roughly a week of RNG he got it! Not only that, because of a mishap in exchange rate he threw in another mount that he knew I wanted without even being asked. He is very responsive and extremely nice. I look forward to doing my 2nd order as soon as possible. I recommend this guy to ANYONE!

Snoopy6986's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got annoyed with Celestial Scenario and achievement for pets. Hired this guy, and so far so good. Will be completed in 8 more weeks. Thanks, and one more thing, he ACTUALLY tells you when he is done so you know its safe to log in.
    Communication 10
    Efficient 10
    Friendliness 10

Thanks a ton! Will upload pics when done.

Grosmi7's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going strong! Taking orders right now, mounts, pets, other things.. anything that you can think of! Available right away!
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

hoffls's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Service!

First of all thanks Grosmi7!

I made this account just to share my happiness and to give this guy a good feedback, i can totally recommend his service!

I Contacted Grosmi7 via Skype and he answered very fast.
    I had many questions and he responded everyone very politely!
    Great guy, it took him just about 2hour 30min to get the VoidTalon for me! I am super happy now

-Perfect End for 2k17!!

Alexandru Bercu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This dude got me TLPD super Fast ! within like 12hours ! Always reachable through Skype and giving updates on the progression often. Very nice guy 10/10

drek112's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the TLPD from him took a couple days due to some bad RNG. (if you call 2 days long xD). Kept me updated on skype all the time. I always felt secure having him on my account. Already planning my next purchases from him . Highly recommended.

Kisara81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great seller, friendly, trustworthy, fast delivery, bought voidtalon and delivered within a couple of hours. Stayed in contact with me via skype throughout the whole process. Highly recommended and will buy from him in the future if I am in need of his services.

FtlDrive1993's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made an account just to give feedback on this seller and his services. I tried for weeks and countless hours to obtain a rare mount. This man found it in about 3 hours for me. Worth every penny! Extremely trustworthy, friendly, and professional. It is incredibly obvious upon talking to him that they take a lot of pride in their work and makes customer satisfaction #1 priority. Will definitely return to this seller in the future!!!!!!! Cannot stress how trustworthy they are. Only seller i trust for these services!

Kellogg08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello thanks Grosmi7!

Service was excellent I have nothing to say about it and he keeps in touch with you on skype everytime to keep you updated. Really trustworthy guy, I'm actually Impressed.
    Highly recommended and will buy from him in the future if I am in need of his services.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast