EU/US:Professional Arena/RBG Boosting | Gladiator and Primal Gladiator service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BoostingPro's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still accepting arena orders at preorder price till the next wednesday (March, 5) ! =)
    Our skype is: boosting_pro (country — Belarus, avatar — our Avatar icon, be careful with imposters!)

EU/US:Professional Arena/RBG Boosting | Gladiator and Primal Gladiator service
    Fazed's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these guys legit?

BoostingPro's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fazed View Post
    Are these guys legit?
    You can easily check this by reading previous 3 pages of positive-only feedbacks
    Our skype is: boosting_pro (country — Belarus, avatar — our Avatar icon, be careful with imposters!)

evilbooter24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 2.2k in 3's for US server. Will report back in couple days.
    Last edited by evilbooter24; 03-05-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a 3v3 boost to 2.2k. I will report back with updates.

Fazed's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evilbooter24 View Post
    Just bought a 3v3 boost to 2.2k. I will report back with updates.
    Any news yet?

AnzenOfficial's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these guys legit?
    No idea, the amount of single-post-posters saying this is legit is worrying also.

Gonna wait till I feel comfortable me thinks :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news yet?

Update: They started to log in and prepare. Yesterday one of their players did not log on so they decided Today. Now having issues because lack of gold on my account (wish I had known before hand) and I might not have enough prideful gear now. I am not sure yet where it is going. Talking to them now.

Update#2: I got my gold and should be starting in few hours. Will keep posted every night what their progress is.

Update#3: They are currently at 1910.

Update#4: Current rating a little over 2100. (They said will continue next day)

Update#5: They played some hard setups and got tanked down. Looks like another day. They play around 4 hours a day for you.
    Last edited by evilbooter24; 03-10-2014 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Updates

Fazed's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: They started to log in and prepare. Yesterday one of their players did not log on so they decided Today. Now having issues because lack of gold on my account (wish I had known before hand) and I might not have enough prideful gear now. I am not sure yet where it is going. Talking to them now.

Update#2: I got my gold and should be starting in few hours. Will keep posted every night what their progress is.

Update#3: They are currently at 1910.

Update#4: Current rating a little over 2100. (They said will continue next day)
    Thanks for the continued updates. What class do you play and does it matter? Also did they ask you to remove the authenticator or can you just give them the current code at the time they wish to log in?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the continued updates. What class do you play and does it matter? Also did they ask you to remove the authenticator or can you just give them the current code at the time they wish to log in?

Holy Paladin. I don't think it really matters honestly what class. I removed authen before starting to make the process easier. They log on once and blizzard locks account. You reset it with email they give you and give them new password and that is it. No more lock out. I tell them my hours of play and they work around it. Been smooth so far. Will update tomorrow morning again to see what is up when they log on.

Fazed's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy Paladin. I don't think it really matters honestly what class. I removed authen before starting to make the process easier. They log on once and blizzard locks account. You reset it with email they give you and give them new password and that is it. No more lock out. I tell them my hours of play and they work around it. Been smooth so far. Will update tomorrow morning again to see what is up when they log on.
    Ok thanks! Are you alliance or horde and eu or US? Sorry for all the questions, just want to understand how it all works.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks! Are you alliance or horde and eu or US? Sorry for all the questions, just want to understand how it all works.

No need to apologize. All legit questions. I asked a million myself before buying. I am horde on US.

Update: The boosters are trying everything in their power to push rating however we have some douchebag account owners who keep logging in on them causing them to get D/C from account.

TIP: If you buy a boost, go out and ride a bike and let them do their job. I got a mage(account holder NOT booster) holding me up who keeps logging in in odd times on them causing them to D/C during arena matches.
    Last edited by evilbooter24; 03-11-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Fazed's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to apologize. All legit questions. I asked a million myself before buying. I am horde on US.

Update: The boosters are trying everything in their power to push rating however we have some douchebag account owners who keep logging in on them causing them to get D/C from account.

TIP: If you buy a boost, go out and ride a bike and let them do their job. I got a mage(account holder NOT booster) holding me up who keeps logging in in odd times on them causing them to D/C during arena matches.
    Ah, that sucks.

Sweglord69's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice Service, got what I payed for and a little extra!
    The transaction was smooth and ANY of my questions were answered through Skype. Sorry about the many questions!
    Overall, these guys are pretty much as legit as it gets, there's no reason not to trust them, they did an absolutely awesome job!
    I wish I knew how to do the whole salesfeedback, but because I dont, I wrote this instead!
    Love BoostingPro, will definitely return if I ever need a boost again!

Sweglord69's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sweglord69 View Post
    Very nice Service, got what I payed for and a little extra!
    The transaction was smooth and ANY of my questions were answered through Skype. Sorry about the many questions!
    Overall, these guys are pretty much as legit as it gets, there's no reason not to trust them, they did an absolutely awesome job!
    I wish I knew how to do the whole salesfeedback, but because I dont, I wrote this instead!
    Love BoostingPro, will definitely return if I ever need a boost again!
    Found the feedback and my feedback has been sent! Clumsy me!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast