Vitalic Elite Rogue Combat Routine | Classic menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 869 of 873 FirstFirst ... 369769819865866867868869870871872873 LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 13081
    TreeEskimo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I respect the effort as always Vitalic, but releasing this when TBC servers are pretty much right around the corner for a game that doesn't even have rated arena or any of the sort for £60 a month is pretty steep.

Not that I blame you, the cost of your rotation itself is pretty fair - but there's no way I'm paying that + 40 quid for the unlocker/monthly on top of that. Good luck though, the video was sick.

Vitalic Elite Rogue Combat Routine | Classic
    vitalic's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TreeEskimo View Post
    I respect the effort as always Vitalic, but releasing this when TBC servers are pretty much right around the corner for a game that doesn't even have rated arena or any of the sort for £60 a month is pretty steep.

Not that I blame you, the cost of your rotation itself is pretty fair - but there's no way I'm paying that + 40 quid for the unlocker/monthly on top of that. Good luck though, the video was sick.
    Hey again, thanks and yeah I can totally understand that position, as I alluded to in my post the timing being so late was just an unavoidable consequence of the development effort it took to get to this point, the depth in Classic (for Rogue) makes it really challenging to code for, which happens to be one of the things that tempted me back, but it just took a long time to reach a level of quality I was happy with. This is going to be an ongoing thing as well, I will probably be working on it all the way to TBC.

The cost of the unlocker is not something I have much control over, aside from the fact there is other content on the platform (which is going to increase substantially now more devs have access to it), what it boils down to is that the devs are very confident in its security and that enough people will think it worth paying extra compared to the competitors in order to lower their risk of bans. Of course how do you convince people of that when it's a new product, one thing I suggested to them is offering refunds in the event of a banwave, but I'm not sure if that would actually be a good or a bad thing in people's minds. Incidentally I was also working on/considering a LuaBox release but that's been unavailable for Classic for a few weeks now.

arkhamasylum2022's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    Hey again, thanks and yeah I can totally understand that position, as I alluded to in my post the timing being so late was just an unavoidable consequence of the development effort it took to get to this point, the depth in Classic (for Rogue) makes it really challenging to code for, which happens to be one of the things that tempted me back, but it just took a long time to reach a level of quality I was happy with. This is going to be an ongoing thing as well, I will probably be working on it all the way to TBC.

The cost of the unlocker is not something I have much control over, aside from the fact there is other content on the platform (which is going to increase substantially now more devs have access to it), what it boils down to is that the devs are very confident in its security and that enough people will think it worth paying extra compared to the competitors in order to lower their risk of bans. Of course how do you convince people of that when it's a new product, one thing I suggested to them is offering refunds in the event of a banwave, but I'm not sure if that would actually be a good or a bad thing in people's minds. Incidentally I was also working on/considering a LuaBox release but that's been unavailable for Classic for a few weeks now.
    Well im taking the chance just because its you vitalic i will always support you.

sashaggg's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God you're back!!! my money is already yours bro. you will rotate for shadowlands?

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gavzter View Post
    Well im taking the chance just because its you vitalic i will always support you.
    Appreciate the support mate.

Also I guess it goes without saying that the more people who are able to dispatch some monthly shekels for Classic the more likely it is I'll be able to continue working on WoW in general.

Originally Posted by sashaggg View Post
    God you're back!!! my money is already yours bro. you will rotate for shadowlands?
    As I've been saying to people privately, we'll see how it goes when I'm finished with Classic, so far the decision between retail and TBC is a toss up.
    Last edited by vitalic; 01-01-2021 at 03:24 PM.

dritty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plz add another payment method pay pal isnt friendly for some of yours costumers
    Last edited by dritty; 01-01-2021 at 05:11 PM.

TreeEskimo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    Appreciate the support mate.

Also I guess it goes without saying that the more people who are able to dispatch some monthly shekels for Classic the more likely it is I'll be able to continue working on WoW in general.

As I've been saying to people privately, we'll see how it goes when I'm finished with Classic, so far the decision between retail and TBC is a toss up.
    Wouldn't it be fairly "easy" to at least keep supporting TBC even if you change to retail considering most Classic logic is still somewhat the same for retail? Of course there's some changes and a lot of logic for arena, but honestly outplaying on rogue in TBC arena compared to retail is night and day. It feels so rewarding doing godlike rogue plays (even if it's a CR) in TBC/Classic compared to retail.

I guess of course this depends entirely on the amount of support you recieve to be able to have time for that. Would be dope though, I'd definitely subscribe for TBC - likely might try it for Classic whenever my rogue is geared too. We'll see.

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TreeEskimo View Post
    Wouldn't it be fairly "easy" to at least keep supporting TBC even if you change to retail considering most Classic logic is still somewhat the same for retail? Of course there's some changes and a lot of logic for arena, but honestly outplaying on rogue in TBC arena compared to retail is night and day. It feels so rewarding doing godlike rogue plays (even if it's a CR) in TBC/Classic compared to retail.

I guess of course this depends entirely on the amount of support you recieve to be able to have time for that. Would be dope though, I'd definitely subscribe for TBC - likely might try it for Classic whenever my rogue is geared too. We'll see.
    To be honest I don't know enough about TBC yet to be able to make a solid prediction (didn't start playing until Wrath), judging from videos it looks like you could be correct in your analysis, but then you also have to factor in that in TBC you had set teams in arena which makes testing functionality quite a bit harder.

And also since I don't think I said it anywhere, my Classic CR works from level 1 (I started building it while levelling) and in all PvE settings, it's actually quite fun to chill with, PvE mode is no longer a thing it will just switch between logic on the fly as you face players. Another thing is that despite the fact we are late into Classic, if you are interested in TBC having a decent character to transfer over is maybe not such a bad idea either (I could be wrong on that). In addition, if you had any interest in fresh Classic servers should they arrive, I strongly suggest getting familiar now and not going into it without any idea what you are doing, the hardest catch up in Classic is just all the details you have to wrap your head around. I wish I had the knowledge I do now (plus the CR) going into Classic when it started since it would have been a blast.

sashaggg's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbc pirate server, why bother making software for a pirate server? retail more actual

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sashaggg View Post
    tbc pirate server, why bother making software for a pirate server? retail more actual
    We were discussing Classic TBC, there is an unconfirmed leak that it will release in May.

sashaggg's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    understood then interesting.but still I think better retail ( or maybe not) btw ur panda and legion soft on rogue it's godlike

Accu2k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back vitalic been waiting for this day for a long time, shame its on classic.

Albinoass's Avatar Member Arena/RBG Booster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back my dude!!!!

Very excited at the possibility of a Shadowlands release...

Is there any chance you’ll support other specs for PvE in classic? ie warrior in specific. As you previously had Windwalker monk.

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Albinoass View Post
    Welcome back my dude!!!!

Very excited at the possibility of a Shadowlands release...

Is there any chance you’ll support other specs for PvE in classic? ie warrior in specific. As you previously had Windwalker monk.
    Hello good sir, thanks for the welcome. Definitely not I have to be honest with you. I love Classic Rogue and and the amount of things you can do to outplay people (check out Perplexity on Twitch if you want some inspiration) but I don't think I have the stamina for playing/learning any other classes in Classic. Next stop is definitely TBC or retail.

sucresue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW.....The most and only exciting thing of the new year 2021 is your coming back. Welcome dude!!!
    Expecting a release on Shadowlands cause I think it's really fun and a very nice patch for PVPers since WOD