★★panthzer wow service- 100% safe! No bots!! I can do anything!!★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigd123456's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    issue fixed working with him now
    Last edited by bigd123456; 02-16-2014 at 11:26 PM.

★★panthzer wow service- 100% safe! No bots!! I can do anything!!★★
    panthzer's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bigd123456 View Post
    Update - DO NOT BUY service from this guy. I placed an order with him for 3 x 1-90 + Profession on each on. after the payment he did 20 lvl on one of the characters then he disappeared for good 30 hours. I got worried and canceled my order and told him to take 10 $ for his time for leveling those 20 lvls and refund the rest of the amount. But he is declining to refund any amount. I have to now deal with almost 300 $ loss now. again DO NOT BUY from this guy.
    just an update on the situation, paypal is reviewing the dispute. I will honor the decision that is made.
    To any future buyers please remember that once leveling has started, NO REFUNDS

bigd123456's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by panthzer View Post
    just an update on the situation, paypal is reviewing the dispute. I will honor the decision that is made.
    To any future buyers please remember that once leveling has started, NO REFUNDS
    Ok so here is the story. I placed an order with him for 3 x 1-90 + Profession on each one. After the payment he did 20 lvl on one of the characters then he disappeared for 2 days. I got worried and canceled my order and told him to take 10 $ for his time for leveling those 20 lvls and refund the rest of the amount. When I told him about refund He declined to refund any money and told me he has no refund no matter what policy(So according to this policy he has right to take your money and disappear for 2 days maybe 5 and you can not do anything about it. Enjoy ) So I had to open a paypal dispute. After about 3-4 days I felt bad for cancelling the order because he told me the reason why he did not show up on skype and didn't do any leveling was because he had winter storm and his internet was down. So I was like okay so I canceled the dispute and gave him another chance. So I gave him full information to the account and also bought him heirlooms to speed things up. After one week of him having the account he did total of 35 levels. He did not show up / do any leveling for 4 nights! out of this 7 day week. No explanation given to why. When I asked why he is not putting time in to leveling he told me "i am sorry about your concern, I do not have the resources to have your account up 24 hrs. but be sure that your account is being treated to on schedule. I plan to have this order done by the 31th of next month." I was not asking him to stay on the account 24 hours all I was asking was maybe 5-8 hrs per day. Before i paid for the service I asked him how long it will take and he told me 1 week for 1-90. And now he tells me it will not finish in 3-4 weeks but it will take total of 6 weeks to finish the order. I am only posting this here because he said he might contact admin or mod and get me banned on owned core. If an admin or mod would like to see my skype chat over team-view shoot me a message so you know I am telling the truth.

ramoncosta's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtf this guy made a negative feedback on me, i've never made any deal with him .
    should i report him or what ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12