** Warlock Green Fire Quest Boss Kill ** KANRETHAD Kill ** menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314
    Rubygarnet's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Highly recommended.... A++++++

Definitely 100% legit and highly recommended. Played my character better than I ever could and downed the boss in minutes. Watching the chaos bolt crit for 2 mil had my jaw on the floor. Streamed everything and there was no funny business involved. Will be using again soon for the challenge modes. Best I've ever seen anyone do it. Use this guy!!!

** Warlock Green Fire Quest Boss Kill ** KANRETHAD Kill **
    Vulgar.Mage's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CONFIRMED!

This guy is legit. Super friendly, fast, and inexpensive. He streamed the whole thing over twitch and made the whole transaction feel really safe. I highly recommend using this guy for any of his services.

Repossessed's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This happened so smooth. Hit him on Skype - no video for me I was at the office. Sent him my login info and authenticator. He went in. 10 minutes later he said all done and he was logged out. Hit blizzard's site and reset my password. Logged in to the GREEN FIRE AWESOME on my lock! This guy is a pro NO BS!!! I know we all protect our Wow accounts like they are our babies. Been playing 7 years. I have 40k in the bank. Trust me you have no worries with James. Totally satisfied with his service. If this fight has got you pissed or just so much time trying it - SKYPE this man, he will take care of it for you. BTW thanks again brother! Oh and btw he was nice enough to send me the twitch on how he did it. I d/l that and will review it in the future. This guy is the REAL DEAL!!!

John-Drenden
    Last edited by Repossessed; 11-19-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314