ChefBoosting - WoW Services: Arena, RBG, Challenges, PvE Boosts & more ... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    huznV's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I just purchased 0000-2200 from Bloodfall and are now waiting to get my boost."

ChefBoosting - WoW Services: Arena, RBG, Challenges, PvE Boosts & more ...
    dotagods's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased 2000-2200 from Bloodfall and are now waiting to get my boost.

ChefBoosting's Avatar Member WoW Service Provider CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    68 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see all the good feedback so far! We're looking for more work! And more prices can be found on our website!

Naixam's Avatar Member Blingtron Gold Services CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    keep it to one account this time christian.. If we see you using more accounts we will ban you... again!
    Bloodfall had other nicks, zoerbg and zaits <- both accounts were banned as they
    If this guy is ZaitsEU I'm pretty amazed you leave this little pathetic worm that has scammed a tons of people including myself to make post on this forum.

Sent from my iPad4 using Tapatalk HD

Danneguy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swacky's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: Lack of evidence.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well he was never banned for scamming, nor have we seen any evidence of him doing so(I haven't). IF you have evidence then send it to a trade section mod.
    He was banned for having multiple accounts.
    Originally Posted by Naixam View Post
    If this guy is ZaitsEU I'm pretty amazed you leave this little pathetic worm that has scammed a tons of people including myself to make post on this forum.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    68 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please add my Skype Bloodfallqt or ChefRBG so I can help you sort this out.

testintehbot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 1 win excellent! everything went very well
    Last edited by testintehbot; 02-27-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: After carefully evaluation we have came up with a conclusion that this is a DRAW verdict without a winner, (both negative feedbacks will be removed) Good luck to your both!
    So now that I contacted you on Skype?
    [14:39:50] Chef RBG Services: Great
    [14:39:55] Chef RBG Services: I wanna talk to you about the post you've made
    [14:40:12] Chef RBG Services: "If this guy is ZaitsEU I'm pretty amazed you leave this little pathetic worm that has scammed a tons of people including myself to make post on this forum. "
    [14:40:19] Naixam: Go ahead I'm listening.
    [14:42:11] Chef RBG Services: See the thing is that when you accepted the service at ZaitsEU you agreed to our ToS, so did all the other people buying our product.

In the ToS it was written:

"By buying our product you agree that all sales are final and non-refundable. Should the business get stopped or shut down by Blizzard in any way, we disclaim all responsibility. We strive to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction and maintain a pristine reputation. We do not provide cash refunds on gear or services, but if you are in any way unsatisfied with the service provided, please contact us and we will be more than happy to make the situation right. If warranted we may provide you with store credit."

Everyone that was buying our product before the ALT+F4 hotfix was affected of this.
    [14:42:23] Chef RBG Services: However everyone that bought after the ALT+F4 hotfix was refunded
    [14:42:56] Chef RBG Services: Our ToS have been on the ZaitsEU forum thread from the start of selling the service. So it affects everyone who did buy the boost.
    [14:44:54] Chef RBG Services: As we've announced earlier we're deeply sorry that the ALT+F4 system was hotfixed, but the ToS still stands.
    [14:45:51] Naixam: Listen this doesn't make any point I payed you 90&euro; to get a boost which you weren't able to provide I contacted you many times to fix the issue and all I got was being blocked on Skype by you.....
    [14:46:09] Chef RBG Services: Our ToS stands.
    [14:47:04] Naixam: Besides you clearly stated that you would have provided some store credit which you didn't do and just dissapeared.
    [14:47:40] Chef RBG Services: if warrented yeah
    [14:47:59] Naixam: What does that mean??
    [14:48:09] Chef RBG Services: that means if it was OUR mistake.
    [14:48:19] Chef RBG Services: Since it was blizzard mistake we are NOT warrented
    [14:50:04] Naixam: This bullshit doesn't hold....like I said I contacted you many times after the alt F4 hot fix and you could have finded a solution instead of just blocking me in Skype and disappearing
    [14:52:37] Chef RBG Services: I contacted you now that I had the time
    [14:52:44] Naixam: Many serious company's are providing boosts after the hotfix so if you are not able to provide the service people payed for you should step up and give the money back or like I told you many times on Skype before getting blocked by you .....you should have contacted another boosting service and you could have made a deal with them to provide the service to your paying customers that you weren't able to provide
    [14:53:04] Chef RBG Services: and we told everyone what happened with mass messages
    [14:53:16] Chef RBG Services: And we were unable to that
    [14:53:19] Chef RBG Services: The ToS holds
    [14:53:23] Naixam: You contacted me now because you have been forced to do that with my posts
    [14:53:24] Chef RBG Services: And there is no scamming done.
    [14:53:31] Chef RBG Services: No I've not been forced
    [14:53:53] Chef RBG Services: We've got nothing told by any staff of OC, so we did this on our own.
    [14:54:02] Chef RBG Services: And it was just to make sure you understood everything
    [14:54:50] Naixam: You might not have scanned people intentionally I can give you that .....but in the end you just stole money not providing the service you was payed for
    [14:55:02] Naixam: *scammed
    [14:56:41] Naixam: And since you are selling boosts again a correct dealer would have contacted all his customers that didn't get what the payed for and try to settle for a honest solution.....you are only hiding behind a ToS that just doesn't hold on.....
    [14:57:53] Chef RBG Services: We can give you up to 40% discount on the current orders
    [14:57:58] Chef RBG Services: that is the only thing I can be able to do
    [15:02:39] Naixam: And to be even more clear your service was terrible even before the hotfix I payed for the boost at least 10 days before the fix was invited in a boosting group by your staff and had to wait hours before you could even get a game going and after multiple session the only tho g I got out of it was maybe 50 rating increase so you failed long before the fix
    [15:04:09] Naixam: And I really do t see how you could offer someone a 40% discount on a service a way to settle this out....do you really think I would ever trust sending money to you again ??
    Chef RBG Services

Judge your self if you want to hand your money over to this guy
    Last edited by Naixam; 02-24-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: Duplicate.
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Well he was never banned for scamming, nor have we seen any evidence of him doing so(I haven't). IF you have evidence then send it to a trade section mod.
    He was banned for having multiple accounts.
    I think i opened at least 4 trade disputes on his previous post and even if it was premium sale thread noone from the staf ever bother to looked in to it......and im sure not the only one that disputed his sales....

Originally Posted by XGamerX View Post
    This guy is a scamming little shit
    Originally Posted by Sarahchan View Post
    Everyone here whom hasn't gotten their service fulfilled should simply call their credit card company and make a chargeback. Enough chargebacks will get his PayPal account limited meaning he can't do anything with the money. I'm about to contact mine this afternoon.
    Originally Posted by Sarahchan View Post
    I am waiting to hear back from Zaits as well. I have paid him 160 euro for a HoTH boost and have literally got 0 rating. He and his partner kept telling me to wait for them to get things together and then it will be fine.... Judging by the comment they have made on this thread I am assuming everything is not fine. I am not going to pay160 euros for nothing, so please get in touch with my Zaits. You can either compensate me with something else or give me my money back.
    Originally Posted by snowyftw View Post
    I paid 100 Euros to get from 0 - 2.2k and didnt even break 800 rating. I didnt even get a chance to play my character because i was away for the week and had to trust one of the boosters to do it for me. I am unsatisfied by the service offered and that Zaits never replys to skype. I would like too see my money refunded as 100 euros is still a lot of money. Other services are still boosting out there so why should I loose out on something that i didnt get with the money i paid. Your service said it would get me to 2.2k IN 72 hours!!! and i didnt even break 800 in a week. I would like some compensation or preferably the money back
    Originally Posted by sickgnome View Post
    Still waiting for my money back.... you offer a service and you do not fulfill this isnt right. Just because blizzard stopped 1 method...
    "Should the business get stopped or shut down by Blizzard in any way" it was not shut down by blizzard, it was shut down by you, because your method was not working anymore
    Originally Posted by Squeezed View Post
    He told me he had moneybookers trouble, and tried to fix that. He owes me 50 euro's.
    He had no money on the moneybookers account, but it isn't that hard to put money on there.

Still very unsatisfied and waiting for an answer.

I think its time the Owned Core staff does something bout this??

Doesnt a premium sale thread offer some kind of insurance from the forum as you clearly state in:

- You can upgrade your thread to Premium Trade and get the following benifits for (5000 points)
    1. A special color + icon in your thread title
    2. Trade feedback to verify a user's trustworthiness
    3. (Limited) refunds
    4. Trade disputes
    Last edited by Naixam; 02-24-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Remixftw's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: Not relevant.
    Naixam, i totally understand Ur frustration in this case from the old service. But like he sayd he follows the ToS and Blizz hot-fixed the altf4, before u ordered the boost u agreed whit this and knew all consequences of buying this rbg boost. Buying something illegal that is against the ToS from World of Warcraft is always a risk and u walked in that and agreed whit ToS
    I feel ur pain obv sins i have waited aswel a long time for my money , and found together whit my partner ( alliance booster ) an agreement whit Chris and we got our money.
    This is a total difrent case as for u Naixam.

U on the other side and u wanted ur main char a precious boost that was against the ToS from WOW, and agreed whit Chris on this before u made the money over."
    So stop trying to walk around this and take the deal what he offers u. And if not then keep it out of this forum. and keep it in private.

All personal issues whit ur deal whit the old system and ToS has nothing to do whit Bloodfall , and he even tried to compensate a deal whit u.
    But seems ur anger is out of control and spamming here won't change anything."

Bloodfall new Service is Unique system then the old one and is 110% safe to use, and much faster.

I have found a solution for my problem whit him, u should try the same in private.

Bloodfall ur a DICK sir, But the new u is good and ur new system i wish i could run that

Keep up the good work Bloodfall !

Over and out /Remix

revvon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just purchased boost 2000-2200 and waiting for it now from bloodfall

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    68 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now that I contacted you on Skype?
    [14:39:50] Chef RBG Services: Great
    [14:39:55] Chef RBG Services: I wanna talk to you about the post you've made
    [14:40:12] Chef RBG Services: "If this guy is ZaitsEU I'm pretty amazed you leave this little pathetic worm that has scammed a tons of people including myself to make post on this forum. "
    [14:40:19] Naixam: Go ahead I'm listening.
    [14:42:11] Chef RBG Services: See the thing is that when you accepted the service at ZaitsEU you agreed to our ToS, so did all the other people buying our product.

In the ToS it was written:

"By buying our product you agree that all sales are final and non-refundable. Should the business get stopped or shut down by Blizzard in any way, we disclaim all responsibility. We strive to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction and maintain a pristine reputation. We do not provide cash refunds on gear or services, but if you are in any way unsatisfied with the service provided, please contact us and we will be more than happy to make the situation right. If warranted we may provide you with store credit."

Everyone that was buying our product before the ALT+F4 hotfix was affected of this.
    [14:42:23] Chef RBG Services: However everyone that bought after the ALT+F4 hotfix was refunded
    [14:42:56] Chef RBG Services: Our ToS have been on the ZaitsEU forum thread from the start of selling the service. So it affects everyone who did buy the boost.
    [14:44:54] Chef RBG Services: As we've announced earlier we're deeply sorry that the ALT+F4 system was hotfixed, but the ToS still stands.
    [14:45:51] Naixam: Listen this doesn't make any point I payed you 90€ to get a boost which you weren't able to provide I contacted you many times to fix the issue and all I got was being blocked on Skype by you.....
    [14:46:09] Chef RBG Services: Our ToS stands.
    [14:47:04] Naixam: Besides you clearly stated that you would have provided some store credit which you didn't do and just dissapeared.
    [14:47:40] Chef RBG Services: if warrented yeah
    [14:47:59] Naixam: What does that mean??
    [14:48:09] Chef RBG Services: that means if it was OUR mistake.
    [14:48:19] Chef RBG Services: Since it was blizzard mistake we are NOT warrented
    [14:50:04] Naixam: This bullshit doesn't hold....like I said I contacted you many times after the alt F4 hot fix and you could have finded a solution instead of just blocking me in Skype and disappearing
    [14:52:37] Chef RBG Services: I contacted you now that I had the time
    [14:52:44] Naixam: Many serious company's are providing boosts after the hotfix so if you are not able to provide the service people payed for you should step up and give the money back or like I told you many times on Skype before getting blocked by you .....you should have contacted another boosting service and you could have made a deal with them to provide the service to your paying customers that you weren't able to provide
    [14:53:04] Chef RBG Services: and we told everyone what happened with mass messages
    [14:53:16] Chef RBG Services: And we were unable to that
    [14:53:19] Chef RBG Services: The ToS holds
    [14:53:23] Naixam: You contacted me now because you have been forced to do that with my posts
    [14:53:24] Chef RBG Services: And there is no scamming done.
    [14:53:31] Chef RBG Services: No I've not been forced
    [14:53:53] Chef RBG Services: We've got nothing told by any staff of OC, so we did this on our own.
    [14:54:02] Chef RBG Services: And it was just to make sure you understood everything
    [14:54:50] Naixam: You might not have scanned people intentionally I can give you that .....but in the end you just stole money not providing the service you was payed for
    [14:55:02] Naixam: *scammed
    [14:56:41] Naixam: And since you are selling boosts again a correct dealer would have contacted all his customers that didn't get what the payed for and try to settle for a honest solution.....you are only hiding behind a ToS that just doesn't hold on.....
    [14:57:53] Chef RBG Services: We can give you up to 40% discount on the current orders
    [14:57:58] Chef RBG Services: that is the only thing I can be able to do
    [15:02:39] Naixam: And to be even more clear your service was terrible even before the hotfix I payed for the boost at least 10 days before the fix was invited in a boosting group by your staff and had to wait hours before you could even get a game going and after multiple session the only tho g I got out of it was maybe 50 rating increase so you failed long before the fix
    [15:04:09] Naixam: And I really do t see how you could offer someone a 40% discount on a service a way to settle this out....do you really think I would ever trust sending money to you again ??
    Chef RBG Services

Judge your self if you want to hand your money over to this guy
    Whole the conversation can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...6h8mSQUsU/edit

And the personal message to you Naixam.
    It's not a way to settle this out. It's something I'm willing to do for you because you were affected. We have no right to do anything and we did not break anything or scam anyone. We're running a business you, and you only did agree to. If you do not like the way it runs you should never have bought the product from us.

Have a good day Bloodfall

I NOW CONSIDER THIS CASE AS CLOSED

mathiasladefoged's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I just purchased 0000-2200 from Bloodfall and are now waiting to get my boost."

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast