[EU+US][RBG]★★ZoeRBG ★★ RBG BOOSTING, CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET !!!★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    alliefilter's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys this is zaitseu with a new name hi took thousands of dollars of peaples hi does boost in the start to seems legit and after bam hi take so many orders and put everywhere that if the company shut down no1 can refund money and u all lose ure money hi did it already with an other name be carefull of this guy i know this becouse i worked for him as a booster i boosted guys like u who want to order hi also owns me loads of money and hi just dissapear his name is christion hermesen out of norway his using vpn ids so if something happens to ure money his telling paypal some1 else whas on my ip whileit whas himself so whatch out ire money guys his a bad guy

[EU+US][RBG]★★ZoeRBG ★★ RBG BOOSTING, CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET !!!★★
    ZoeRBG's Avatar Banned Professional RBG booster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alliefilter View Post
    Guys this is zaitseu with a new name hi took thousands of dollars of peaples hi does boost in the start to seems legit and after bam hi take so many orders and put everywhere that if the company shut down no1 can refund money and u all lose ure money hi did it already with an other name be carefull of this guy i know this becouse i worked for him as a booster i boosted guys like u who want to order hi also owns me loads of money and hi just dissapear his name is christion hermesen out of norway his using vpn ids so if something happens to ure money his telling paypal some1 else whas on my ip whileit whas himself so whatch out ire money guys his a bad guy
    Hey there! I'm sorry that you think that I'm this guys Zaits! My name is Zoè Swan and I can verify this by photo ID! Also I've been researching in your case! From what I can see then it looks like Zaits was using the Alt+f4 method which was hotfixed and then he stopped his business. If he owes you money have nothing to do with me or my business!

Zaits did contact me once to ask if we wanted to work for him, we declined this, because we do not like his working methods.

We are a legit company here on zoérbg.com and we have many, many buyers to verify this already.

Should you have any other things to say please PM it to me alliefilter.

Best regards Zoé
    Last edited by ZoeRBG; 02-15-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Tuminsane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the boost the very same day. Quick and easy. No issues what so ever. Friendly and helpfull people while browsing, friendly and helpfull while orderingand still friendly and helpfull during the session.

To sum up: Got the 2200 boost, friendly people, quick respons and easy to communicate with. Go shop!

XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow ZaitsEU.... woulda been nice to know that you werent working for me anymore?

Concede's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done with my 1900-2200 boost, i got suprised how fast it went! I highly suggest you guys to buy boosts from this website, you will be happy!

noes's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As this topic received some 'weird' feedback, I'm going to try 1 cap game and see how it goes.

Remixftw's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dasfasdafdsfgghadsx
    Last edited by Remixftw; 02-18-2013 at 06:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12