Guild Leveling 1-25 .00 US/EU "Level 25 Guilds Sell for 100-250K Gold! $$Free$$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mmoidiot's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all of my loyal customers responding who know me and 90% of my customers I tell about the BS that happened over at epicnpc.com

My rep here is flawless, my customers are very pleased with my service, not a soul has had any issues other than honorbuddy going down this past weekend which is why im honest about using honorbuddy in the first place. There is possible downtime.

Thanks and this kid should be punished, what happened years ago when my company was large has nothing to do with me going rogue by myself now and yes I take responsibilty for my employees and ex wifes actions 100% because I allowed them to post with my account and share the skype, which is why I am changing my skype. I do not deny anything, but all I can say is the past is the past, It was my account in my name any anything done even if not by me is my responsability but in my defense my reputation here is solid, I have a 100% 210 postive feedback and power seller on playerauctions.com Power seller is hard to get on PA. I chose to stop using them because there fees are ungodly.

Guild Leveling 1-25 .00 US/EU "Level 25 Guilds Sell for 100-250K Gold! $$Free$$
    mmoidiot's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is some proof for you.
    I was partners with IGE.com - WoW Gold - FFXI Gil - SWTOR Credits - Fast, Safe and Guaranteed for a short period of time. I got to big to fast and to many people with there hands in the cookie jar.
    Wicked Trades Launches With IGE, Official Annoucement|
    This guy who claims scam was the scammer, just like I feel Demented had planned to do, as you see his account was closed.

Wicked-Trades Power Leveling Provider For IGE|Hiring For Following Games

I was in Wired Magazine 2008 Issue, Again to many peoples hands in the cookie jar and things went bad and it fell on my lap, but now I am solo and plan to stay this way.

Industry leading affiliate program by IGE

IGE Promo page - Promo Mechanics

So all you did demented is bring things up that I already tell my customers who order leveling and made yourself look really stupid because my customers are loyal and are pissed that you even
    tried to cause drama and you did this because I would not take your paypal with 1 rep? You have no rep here, and when you offered to pay double my asking price it looked shady, so I held firm to my only paypal to repped members on ownedcore, i dont care about your rep on sythe.org, it can be faked to easy, it cannot be faked here.

Anyway those wishing to purchase I am sorry about his rudeness and getting my personal sales thread off topic, if you wish to order add me to skype or leave a PM.

Thanks
    mmoIDIOT

Also I was given my account back at epicnpc.com earlyer this year, but a repped person tried to scam me and I told one of the moderators there via skype to F off I did not need epicnpc and was banned. But my rep when I returned was all Green 100% positive!

Rating Summary

Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Seller stfuyounubz(13) 03-18-2012
    Positive Very legit man, great guy. bought my acc!
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Buyer svalbard(13) 02-19-2012
    Positive Great seller! Fun guy. Great to deal with! Highly recommended!
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Seller Rathorse(9) 02-17-2012
    Positive Sold another account to him, very fast
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Seller Rathorse(9) 02-15-2012
    Positive Legit guy, everything went smooth!
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Seller Cdyman(12) 01-25-2012
    Positive Legit Very Professional A+
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Seller *****lave420(11) 01-21-2012
    Positive great buyer
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Seller maddogg21(2) 01-21-2012
    Positive The Best! Easy to communicate with. Trusted. A++++++
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Buyer killuchen(3 01-21-2012
    Positive A++ Seller. Easy to communicate with!
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Seller Fratboyaurora(3) 01-19-2012
    Positive Good guy
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Buyer ExiledForce(19) 01-19-2012
    Positive The service has been nothing but positive for me. I have been updated constantly
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Buyer Crazzy(30) 01-17-2012
    Positive Bought power leveling off him, amazing service!
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Buyer Crazzy(30) 01-12-2012
    Positive Great guy, highly recommend him!
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Buyer MMOclub.com(24) 01-07-2012
    Positive Thank you for the gold!
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Seller swkhw(84) 01-07-2012
    Positive bought a battlechest from me ,A++
    Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Trade berkexar(33) 01-03-2012
    Positive Great Trader
    Last edited by mmoidiot; 10-23-2012 at 03:56 PM.

SpaceghostPurpp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmoidiot is a great trader, nothing shady about him. I trusted this guy with 2x 90's on my account and like 3 other 85's... vouch big time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12