Cataclysm lv80 Account(Free character move to your realm) You also get Spectral mount menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: Everything got worked out. The lady that helped me today was very kind and sweet. I am glad we could be business partners again and I hope we will be in the future.

Cataclysm lv80 Account(Free character move to your realm) You also get Spectral mount
    Spooch's Avatar Notice Me Senpai CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    134/62
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to buy the mount only, 2 days ago for 15k, and i didn't have much time, so i hoped for a fast deal. but here it is.. Very unproffesional...
    [09-03-2012 22:12:22] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: hello m8
    [09-03-2012 22:12:52] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: could you tell me about the SoR offer?
    [09-03-2012 22:12:54] stevenkane: what can i do for u ?
    [09-03-2012 22:13:37] stevenkane: ur main acc can get a mount and free 7 days ,the new acc is an updated cata and can
    get a 80lvl char and free serve change into a and h
    [09-03-2012 22:14:01] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: and the price?
    [09-03-2012 22:14:17] stevenkane: 69k
    [09-03-2012 22:14:19] stevenkane: 24$
    [09-03-2012 22:14:23] stevenkane: 18euros
    [09-03-2012 22:14:27] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: what about mount only?
    [09-03-2012 22:14:41] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: 15k it says on ownedcore is that correct?
    [09-03-2012 22:15:10] stevenkane: yes
    [09-03-2012 22:15:23] stevenkane: but u d better contact us later
    [09-03-2012 22:15:30] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: why?
    [09-03-2012 22:16:15] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: can't really be online tomorrow... going to work and family birthday
    [09-03-2012 22:16:41] stevenkane: now out of stock, maybe 3 hours later
    [09-03-2012 22:17:15] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: out of stock? dude, its a virtual mount
    [09-03-2012 22:17:57] stevenkane: 3 hours later, we talk again ok??
    [09-03-2012 22:18:12] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: can't
    [09-03-2012 22:18:39] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: as i said. i got work early tomorrow. its 22:18 here atm
    [23:40:42] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: Hey
    [23:41:08] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: i want to buy that SoR mount
    [23:41:20] stevenkane: eu or us
    [23:41:24] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: EU
    [23:41:38] stevenkane: 35k for the mount
    [23:42:20] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: its says 15k
    [23:42:52] stevenkane: have not up date
    [23:42:58] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: but still
    [23:43:04] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: look at our conver
    [23:43:14] stevenkane: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...craft-buy-sell-
    trade/wow-eu-account-buy-sell-trade/344532-eu-us-sor-account-youalso-get-1month-game-
    time-spectral-mount-free-char-move.html
    [23:43:15] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: conversation from last time we talked
    [23:44:22] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: i wanted to buy the mount 2 days ago
    [23:44:53] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: but i didn't have much time and you asked me to wait 3 hours.
    [23:45:48] Craya | Jamani | Sir SpankAlot: so i think its bad service if you raise the price for me...
    [23:46:22] stevenkane: sorry for that, u know different time have different market
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

vvk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted via skype, and after I spent a good 10 minutes trying to ask a basic question he told me the price was $28 for mount, and US account. When questioned about it he linked to a thread by a different user, with a different skype, stating that he was apart of a company. Somehow that means he's unable to update this thread. Avoid like the plague.

medfrog's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im sry for your trouble

but the cost of account has gone up so

EU server price of gold dropped a lot now

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just going to bump this and say I was just helped by Christina. She is one of the nicest, and most kind customer service representatives I have dealt with from any of these companies. She got my all 4 accounts that I needed and was very patient. Thanks again!

medfrog's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Clovian View Post
    Just going to bump this and say I was just helped by Christina. She is one of the nicest, and most kind customer service representatives I have dealt with from any of these companies. She got my all 4 accounts that I needed and was very patient. Thanks again!
    Excellent buyer, I hope you can be registered as a user name, you are welcome to come again :P

medfrog's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im online contact me plz

medfrog's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EU only mount 15,000gold or 4Euro mount+lv80account 69k gold 18Euro

US only mount 15,000gold or 5.5USD mount+lv80account 69k gold 24USD

contact me

christiantroy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can trust this guy no matter what he can fix anything if it goes wrong.

victimed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im wondering if you are still selling accounts. I want to buy us account for gold on gnomeregan A, pst me if interested... also, you are never on your msn

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All 4 accounts he sold me have been banned.

We have determined that the World of Warcraft account ******** has been accessed/compromised by someone not authorized to do so by the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use).

To protect your privacy and security, we have temporarily disabled this account. Any recurring subscriptions have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. In order to regain access to the account, you must complete the steps below to secure the account and your computer.

Before we can restore access to this account, we must first verify that you are the registered player on the account. Please complete the Account Recovery Form (Battle.net Terms of Use Form - Battle.net Support), follow the instructions in the form, and then submit, fax, or mail the form and required identification as directed.

We will contact you with further instructions once we have processed your account recovery documentation. If you do not receive a reply within 5 business days of sending your submission via fax or email, please resend it and notify us by using a Battle.net Support Ticket: . If you mailed the submission, please allow time for delivery.

Only the Account Administration department can address questions you may have about the account recovery process. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at Account Administration Overview - Battle.net Support.

For more information on how to secure your computer and your game account, please visit Battle.net Support

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Fraud Investigations
    www.blizzard.com

Obviously this is due to the change in their IP to my IP, but this is not my fault. The company should be providing secure accounts on a secure IP that isn't going to get banned. I would like either me 240k gold back or another 4 accounts, however those accounts will likely get banned as well. incredibly ridiculous that I had that wait 4 days to make this deal happen, and then once it happens all the accounts get locked for suspicious activity.

medfrog's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im sry for ur trouble plz contact me i will make up for u

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by medfrog View Post
    im sry for ur trouble plz contact me i will make up for u
    Is this your idea of compensation?

Malcolm Robbins says
    Hi there
    steven kane says
    hey
    Malcolm Robbins says
    The 4 accounts you sold me got banned for suspicious activity, I was told to message you and you would compensate?
    steven kane says
    im sorry. u have to turn to blizzard for help,
    Malcolm Robbins says
    You said in your thread that if I contact you, you will make it up to me
    I cannot contact blizzard for help as they require I.D. to get account back.
    I gave you 240k for those accounts, right after you attached them to the battle.net and I log in they get banned
    steven kane says
    im sorry.as we also didn't know what happened, and it's out of our ability u know, if it's our's, we can do anything to help u. u should turn to blizzard.m8
    Malcolm Robbins says
    Then why did you say you would make it up to me on your post?
    steven kane says
    r u sure u see that we can make it up to u when ur acc baned by some unknown reason by blizzard???
    Malcolm Robbins says
    You said you would!
    In your own post on ownedcore
    you said that I should contact you and you will make it up to me\
    steven kane says
    im so sorry for that. but i already gived it to u,it's good. but the way u used it and the result
    Malcolm Robbins says
    I didnt even get a chance to use it, it got banned after I logged it
    Because you sold it to me from another IP address
    Just answer my question, why did you say "im sry for ur trouble plz contact me i will make up for u"
    And now you wont make it up to me?

nickxwow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Clovian View Post
    All 4 accounts he sold me have been banned.

We have determined that the World of Warcraft account ******** has been accessed/compromised by someone not authorized to do so by the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use).

To protect your privacy and security, we have temporarily disabled this account. Any recurring subscriptions have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. In order to regain access to the account, you must complete the steps below to secure the account and your computer.

Before we can restore access to this account, we must first verify that you are the registered player on the account. Please complete the Account Recovery Form (Battle.net Terms of Use Form - Battle.net Support), follow the instructions in the form, and then submit, fax, or mail the form and required identification as directed.

We will contact you with further instructions once we have processed your account recovery documentation. If you do not receive a reply within 5 business days of sending your submission via fax or email, please resend it and notify us by using a Battle.net Support Ticket: . If you mailed the submission, please allow time for delivery.

Only the Account Administration department can address questions you may have about the account recovery process. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at Account Administration Overview - Battle.net Support.

For more information on how to secure your computer and your game account, please visit Battle.net Support

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Fraud Investigations
    www.blizzard.com

Obviously this is due to the change in their IP to my IP, but this is not my fault. The company should be providing secure accounts on a secure IP that isn't going to get banned. I would like either me 240k gold back or another 4 accounts, however those accounts will likely get banned as well. incredibly ridiculous that I had that wait 4 days to make this deal happen, and then once it happens all the accounts get locked for suspicious activity.
    A: I have tried both EU and US myself 2 weeks before starting this service, and only sold EU so far and I can make sure everything is safe and fine.
    But as soon as an unmerged US account merges into a different IP from the original unmerged one few years back, the account will get LOCKED and asked to provide photo ID and such.
    So I suggest you to NOT BUY US SoR Account unless you can unlock it with good reason.

Quoted pr3cious, as always she is the best in everything and foreseen this to happen.
    Medfrog simply isn't as proffesional, but he's still alright for gametime.

Schmidty47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to buy this can you PM me please

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast