★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 16626364656667686970 ... LastLast
    KiLL3rAs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Logopolis12 View Post
    ya man i wrote him last night and then i wake up and i was told my account only had a 72 hour ban now. he is magic
    Hmmm, not understand, your not send ticket to blizzard ?

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    VesperCore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't listen to this troll.

Btw, unless Sephirot is a blizzard corrupted employee or the best laywer in the world, I doubt he can get any of those 6 months unbanned.

When you got caught with 100% proof (such as a software detection) the ban is irrevokable.

This 6month is already a huge gift of blizzard btw, and probably means that they are 100% sure they will always be able to detect HB when it ends.
    Last edited by VesperCore; 05-14-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Aeglos.91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VesperCore View Post

Btw, unless Sephirot is a blizzard corrupted employee or the best laywer in the world, I doubt he can get any of those 6 months unbanned.

When you got caught with 100% proof (such as a software detection) the ban is irrevokable.

This 6month is already a huge gift of blizzard btw, and probably means that they are 100% sure they will always be able to detect HB when it ends.
    Are you sure logopolis is a troll? Because sephirofl has already added his positive feedback in the first page

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VesperCore View Post

By that logic... How have I got people out of "permanent" bans, which they openly admitted guilt too ? It is silly to speak of things where you don't have as much experience as others... I have had success in getting accounts down to 72 hours.

Are you merely trying to turn people off from Honorbuddy in hopes that they will use your Noobbot instead ?
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-14-2015 at 08:24 PM.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Logopolis12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft. Due to the accumulation of previous infraction, as well as the above infraction, this World of Warcraft license has been reviewed for closure. After review, we have determined that the World of Warcraft license will not be closed. However, a 72 hour license suspension has been applied.

After conclusion of the current suspension, any further infractions of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use may result in permanent termination of game license access. During the remainder of the suspension, please review the World of Warcraft Policy section at .

If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us:

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Feenixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll wait for some more positive feedback in regards to the 6 month suspension before I give him my money.
    Last edited by Feenixx; 05-14-2015 at 10:18 PM.

jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im happy to do a sample if you give me your service for free and if it works you're about to make thousands of dollers from feedback plus 20 people alone i know.

i'll even give you all the gold i got 200k lol
    Last edited by jimmyamd; 05-15-2015 at 03:47 AM.

LofiusFatius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second this. I've seen a lot of Seph's work and heard from good references about him but this is a whole new rodeo now. These 6 month bans are kind of like the scapegoat to say "Hey, at least we didn't permafry your ass, see you in half a year bud! THANKS FOR BUYING ALL THOSE GAME TOKENS BTW! ^_^!"

I am sure that if logos isn't trolling it's kind of a touch and go scenario for every account that is appealed. My first instinctive reaction when I saw and heard about how large this Banwave was anyways is the fact that Blizzard is going to be backed up to hell and back with appeals like mad.

With losing that many subscribers I am sure Blizzard will be open minded about appealing a lot of first timers/clean players. Either way... would love to see some actual action taken. Would love to hear back from some more people who got hit in the HB detection that landed a 6 monther.

Logos if your not trolling, post your original letter upon ban so we can see that also.

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not a troll... I have got a few people reduced to 72 hours now whom started with 6 month bans. If you don't wish to acknowledge, or believe that, it is fine... Quit bringing your negativity here though because you are either failing to have success, or choose to believe it isn't possible.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Mirrors's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure I'm going to buy your service Sephiroth but do you think I should wait a while to put in an appeal? I see some people are already reporting success stories from you. Also want you to know that last I talked to a GM he claimed he was "going to send up my ticket for another review" and as soon as he hears something he would send me an email but this was a day ago. It was an usual response.

anyadmeleg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "We now consider this matter closed and would not look to enter into further discussion on the subject."

This means it's hopeless right? It was for fishbotting, with a bot that doesn't read or write into game memory at all. I've received a 3 day ban for fishbotting beofre, and now it's permament. Tried to appeal it, this is what i got.

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mirrors View Post
    Pretty sure I'm going to buy your service Sephiroth but do you think I should wait a while to put in an appeal? I see some people are already reporting success stories from you. Also want you to know that last I talked to a GM he claimed he was "going to send up my ticket for another review" and as soon as he hears something he would send me an email but this was a day ago. It was an usual response.
    Honestly, at either point in time during an appeal, we would create a story based on the situation. It could be as effective to appeal during ban waves with a proper story, but also some can be overlooked. I have had success during waves, and out of waves. As for that message, I am not quite sure, as I haven't got any responses like that during this wave.

Originally Posted by anyadmeleg View Post
    "We now consider this matter closed and would not look to enter into further discussion on the subject."

This means it's hopeless right? It was for fishbotting, with a bot that doesn't read or write into game memory at all. I've received a 3 day ban for fishbotting beofre, and now it's permament. Tried to appeal it, this is what i got.
    Many appeals start out with similar statements. It is about talking your way through them, and reaching a proper person from support.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I've sent you an email with the details, i'm looking forward to your services then

Mirrors's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by anyadmeleg View Post

Back in Mists I was permabanned and got the same response because I was a bit more careless back then and left my bots on overnight. A certain profile I used got trapped in a cliff or something and was stuck there all night, someone must have reported me. Long story short, I was able to get it reduced after I put in appeal claiming I was on vacation when it happend and said I was hacked. Of course it was a bit more elegant and detailed than just a typical "I was hacked!" response but it worked. Don't lose hope.

In this case though I would definitely use the unban service Sephiroth provides...especially if its recent with this 6-month ban wave.
    Last edited by Mirrors; 05-15-2015 at 05:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it just happened this morning, but it's unrelated to that, as i've never used any bot that interacts with the game memory for obvious reasons. So there is no hard evidence, just me blaming the whole shit on my brothers, while admitting that it's my fault for sharing an account. It worked before for a perm ban on another account, but that one didn't receive a 3 day ban before.

I'll post the results, hopefully positive ones.