Cheap arena boosting services by 3010 rated mage. EU/US. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xandyn View Post
    The service is strictly IRL $.
    Rank 1 means I make sure you actually get the title
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ???

Anyway @ the retards up, I mean, I don't mean to be immature, but my scientific research shows that you were born with a brain defect that causes you to be insanely retarded as such. You do realize you are attacking me to be scammer & not the real mage when you know jack shit about me, neither do you even know a shit about WoW...? I don't give a ****ing damn if you believe me or not, this forum is just a tool for me to advertise, why the hell on the earth would I get +rep here?

If a buyer contacts me, and asks me, I login in-game and talk to him there, or send him 200 screenshots of various boosts in procedure.. Seriously, go **** yourself and go attempt trolling someone else, and yet even then call him immature when you're the one who is immaturely judging service quality without first hearing jackshit about it. 10% of whole US / EU gladiators are done by me rofl...
    I honestly have played to 2600 as RRP myself (you might say ez mode etc) but I think someone that can hit 3k should probably talk shit like you do anyway, haha, i'd be cocky as hell too. I'll have to ask around, and maybe buy myself a mage (got my banned cause I was bored) for you to play, but I know of a buddy with a spriest and a resto druid.. I'll talk to them. Whats your deal with their gear? I think the druid has some crafted resil, the spriest has prolly full vicious.. and my mage is whatever i buy it with. What prices are you looking for before I run around talking to my ex arena partners

Cheap arena boosting services by 3010 rated mage. EU/US.
    xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lostsk8r View Post
    I honestly have played to 2600 as RRP myself (you might say ez mode etc) but I think someone that can hit 3k should probably talk shit like you do anyway, haha, i'd be cocky as hell too. I'll have to ask around, and maybe buy myself a mage (got my banned cause I was bored) for you to play, but I know of a buddy with a spriest and a resto druid.. I'll talk to them. Whats your deal with their gear? I think the druid has some crafted resil, the spriest has prolly full vicious.. and my mage is whatever i buy it with. What prices are you looking for before I run around talking to my ex arena partners
    Just add Xandynx to skype
    Gear doesn't matter as long as you have some resil
    Oh and I am actually a nice guy, but I hate absolute retards, and above posters are perfect example of that, trying to spoil my business based on childish and immature (your favorite word) assumptions..
    Last edited by xandyn; 04-20-2011 at 12:10 PM.

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And am I to assume that if you have buddies playing the other 2 toons that they're wanting to be paid too? I'll hit you up later, got class in a bit and wouldnt be doing this until weekend when I sell some gold :P

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, my friends help me, but don't get paid. They just like helping ~~

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just going to set this straight, I don't care if you're 300 rated or 3000 rated. Respect goes a long way on this forum. Infractions WILL be given next time there's a lack of respect in this thread. If you can't respect each other, don't post. This post goes for EVERYONE in this thread, not just the OP.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

maww's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks a lot like , especially the use of the tilda, grammar etc (pookz is an american player so there's no way that's him). I'd be cautious of this, and you can easily prove to us that that is indeed your toon in your post by taking off several pieces of gear, replacing it with xx or whatnot and logging out - armory will update it at that point.

Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xandyn View Post
    right
    so in your words you would only need 2 backstabs
    2 ferocious bites
    3 sunfires
    2 ret judges

to get glad?
    wow, you're retarded and butthurt my friend no offence taken
    Calm buddy, joke - don't blow a fuse

Of course I'm ordering frost nova with it

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maww View Post
    This looks a lot like , especially the use of the tilda, grammar etc (pookz is an american player so there's no way that's him). I'd be cautious of this, and you can easily prove to us that that is indeed your toon in your post by taking off several pieces of gear, replacing it with xx or whatnot and logging out - armory will update it at that point.
    You people are hilarious, someone is selling a boost, so that means I am scamming! What..?

If anybody needs a proof, and is interested in buying the boost, I can login and have sex with you for 2 hours straight in-game, and/or send you around 2000 screenshots with my name in it..

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP.

Btw, to anyone who may be interested, ignore the morons above, and contact me. I'll give you more than enough proof of my legitimate services, not to mention I can provide a 'test' run for you to see how good it is.

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpbumpbu

ntsmarkv's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on Skype

Spanishguy's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ntsmarkv View Post
    Added on Skype
    If you buy his services, I would like to hear what's your opinion about all the thing, when it is finished.

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i suggest you offer a couple 2200 boosts for free first then at least you have someone to vouch in your topics

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bringing my post up again.
    @Ntsmarkv, I added you too, you don't seem to be online a lot though.

To the people that are interested, yet shy, feel free to add me anyway, I'm pretty sure I can clear out some doubts, I've boosted several R1 in 3v3 on Europe as well, before purchasing the boost you can talk with all the people boosting you, and I only use top and most known players on EU for my boosts, (Barburas represents warrior for example), I can give enough proof of my boosts and/or give you contact of previous boost buyers, most of them do not come from MMOwned hence the lack of feedback!

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for Barburas being great if it is the REAL Barburas.
    Super Unicum

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast