WOW US/EU Powerleveling 100% Hand Done with Fast Speed and Cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    xmanlevel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Azulur View Post
    I ordered 3 powerleveling from them so far. 2 Paladins to 80 and another one other way to 85. So far I am very satisfied with them.

i would recommand.
    thanks for ur support ,we will finish ur order asap.if u have any qustion ,plz ask me on line .^^
    contact us on live support to get the final price for mmowned member
    raf Package 1-85 and get 1-80 free =70.88 usd 3-4 days
    best package 1-85 119.99 usd 7 days
    let us know you from mmowed to get 4%-20% discount

WOW US/EU Powerleveling 100% Hand Done with Fast Speed and Cheap
    Izaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good power leveling company, i have ordered from them before 3 or 4 times and they have always completed my order on time. They have the best prices available for power leveling and have a 24/7 online chat support.

I just made an order yesterday from them 1-80, i will update you guys on the status of my character the next couple days.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Izaya View Post
    Very good power leveling company, i have ordered from them before 3 or 4 times and they have always completed my order on time. They have the best prices available for power leveling and have a 24/7 online chat support.

I just made an order yesterday from them 1-80, i will update you guys on the status of my character the next couple days.
    thanks for ur support,we will finish ur order asap,and we will do better and better in the future.^^

passionford's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered my 4th order from Xmanlevel, its a 68-80 and hopefully it will be as smooth as my previous orders and will report back over the next couple of days.

I also got a bit of a discount as i have used the services before so thats always a bonus

Cheers
    PF

Edited to add, day 1 and its been leveled from lv68-71 so far, He also did a dungeon on it too and it has been quested so far so good

Day 2, Level 80 lol, very fast leveling and was all hand done as the quest count on armory shows,

5 out of 5 for the service thank you mate :P
    Last edited by passionford; 01-06-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Izaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so it's been a few days so i'll report whats happening
    WOTLK Package (1-80) Any Class(100%handleveling)

Days required: 5-7
    Day 1: hit a few bumps with the password reset and my account being locked out. I think they usually change the password once or i'm not sure but it caused a few problems cause they emailed me and i had to reset the password again.

Day2: Noticed my toon was remade for whatever reason(was still a shaman goblin) but the power leveler decided to remake it and change its skin color, face, ears. I talked to the chat support and i couldn't really understand the reason why it was remade but they said it was some server problem. Fair enough i remade my toon the way it was, the power leveler only leveled to 11 anyways. While talking the chat support said the power leveler needed 200gold to start which i found kind of weird, i said i didn't have the gold and it felt like it was insisted that he needed the gold to level my toon. After a few times he said it wasn't a problem.

Day 3: Toon is now level 21, a little slow after 3 days but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt because the toon was remade. However when i asked the level of my toon the chat support said the power leveler was sleeping although it's 3pm in the afternoon in the time zone that they are from. I don't want to be rude and i know that leveling a toon from 1 to 80 is a boring task but the service is a bit slow.

Day 4: Just woke up and my toon is already lvl 33, not bad but still a long way to go and still hasn't leveled herbalism.
    EDIT: Got back home and already level 45, things seem to be going a bit faster now which is good.

Day 5: lvl 60
    Herbalism at 180 and dual spect
    Day 6: lvl 64
    Herbalism at 200
    Day 7: 71
    Day 8:

I'll keep adding more as the days come, i did received great service the past 3-4 times but i'm not so sure about this one.
    Last edited by Izaya; 01-08-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Izaya View Post
    Okay so it's been a few days so i'll report whats happening
    WOTLK Package (1-80) Any Class(100%handleveling)

Days required: 5-7
    Day 1: hit a few bumps with the password reset and my account being locked out. I think they usually change the password once or i'm not sure but it caused a few problems cause they emailed me and i had to reset the password again.

Day2: Noticed my toon was remade for whatever reason(was still a shaman goblin) but the power leveler decided to remake it and change its skin color, face, ears. I talked to the chat support and i couldn't really understand the reason why it was remade but they said it was some server problem. Fair enough i remade my toon the way it was, the power leveler only leveled to 11 anyways. While talking the chat support said the power leveler needed 200gold to start which i found kind of weird, i said i didn't have the gold and it felt like it was insisted that he needed the gold to level my toon. After a few times he said it wasn't a problem.

Day 3: Toon is now level 21, a little slow after 3 days but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt because the toon was remade. However when i asked the level of my toon the chat support said the power leveler was sleeping although it's 3pm in the afternoon in the time zone that they are from. I don't want to be rude and i know that leveling a toon from 1 to 80 is a boring task but the service is a bit slow.

Day 4: Just woke up and my toon is already lvl 33, not bad but still a long way to go and still hasn't leveled herbalism.

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Also on a side note i noticed the power leveler has not leveled herbalism yet, i'm not sure if he plans to do that once he reaches 80 and level it after but it is in the packet and i do hope to get everything promised.

I'll keep adding more as the days come, i did received great service the past 3-4 times but i'm not so sure about this one.
    thanks for u support and sorry about that ,but dont worry ,we will finish ur order on time and u will get all the things that the packge says,if u have any qustion,plz contact me on line.^^

Ostemandenbent's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love sarah

Nice price, Nice support and nice leveling speed. I got 2 lvl 80-85 fast, i love it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ostemandenbent View Post
    Nice price, Nice support and nice leveling speed. I got 2 lvl 80-85 fast, i love it
    i love u too,thanks for ur support ,looking forward to server u again.^^

arthars's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awsome service ^^ i ordered twice with them! very fast and safe. and great customer services!
    ahah tonight i'll order with them again!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arthars View Post
    Awsome service ^^ i ordered twice with them! very fast and safe. and great customer services!
    ahah tonight i'll order with them again!
    i am so happy you are satisfied with our service.we will do better and better in future.^^

Jchunx's Avatar Legendary

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be purchasing another level job from Xmanlevel. This job will be for my Death Knight, levels 84 and a half to 85. I will update this post with my review.

Edit: I woke up to a level 85 Death Knight! Thanks so much for yet another smooth transaction, Xmanlevel!
    Last edited by Jchunx; 01-12-2011 at 02:21 AM.

kurudesu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review

Just wanted to say these guys are the cheapest ive seen around and they get the job done. I've had several purchases completed and quickly as well. Ive havent had a problem yet. Thanks for everything xmanlevel!!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kurudesu View Post
    Just wanted to say these guys are the cheapest ive seen around and they get the job done. I've had several purchases completed and quickly as well. Ive havent had a problem yet. Thanks for everything xmanlevel!!!
    thank u for ur comfirm,and we will do much better in future,and very happy to serve u

siMN's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used these guys maybe a year back, they were solid that time!
    Service minded people and fast leveling. Will return to them whenever any of their services are needed

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by siMN View Post
    Used these guys maybe a year back, they were solid that time!
    Service minded people and fast leveling. Will return to them whenever any of their services are needed
    thanks for ur support,we will be better and better in the future,and looking forward to server u again

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast