Need wow unban service (us/na) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Wasntme176's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need wow unban service (us/na)

Account was banned 2 days ago for "Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs (Hacks)". Currently have an appeal in but I am willing to bet I will need a back up plan.

Need wow unban service (us/na)
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unban services won't really be able to do anything different than you submitting an appeal yourself in this case. There is a fair chance you can get the closure overturned to a 6 months suspension.

AnubisAccounts's Avatar Site Donator Exclusive Characters & Accounts
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    16/5
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second what Confucius said, with "unban services" you're mostly just wasting money on a bunch of prewritten tickets that don't do anything more than if you just made them yourself. There are a couple of factors that could go into your advantage if you were lucky enough to have them, for example you've used a VPN or recently changed login info on the account so it could look like you've been hacked and another party used unauthorized cheats. And there's also the factor that ban appeals these days are usually automatically declined by a bot, and you'll mostly be spammed by the same automated message that the ban will be upheld. Try appealing, like stated by our friend Confucius, there is a chance of it being overtuned to 6 months, if not, you can always make a new license on the battle.net account to get access to your old achievements/mounts/transmog. And lastly, never use any kind of software on an account that you don't want to risk losing. I hope you will come out a winner in this, so I wish you the best of luck.