MoP 2 90's Paladin and Hunter +alts FOR SWtor account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoP 2 90's Paladin and Hunter +alts FOR SWtor account

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...alts-80-a.html (MoP 2 90's Paladin and Hunter +alts $80)

^^check thread for details^^

looking to trade for a SWTOR account. Yes i know my thread says i want to sell it, but if i can get a SWTOR account that would be nice.

Prefferably looking to get CDkeys, but im fine with an account as long as you can prove your not some dumbass 15 year old that will try and scam me...

MoP 2 90's Paladin and Hunter +alts FOR SWtor account
    JU1883's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1kaotik1 View Post
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...alts-80-a.html (MoP 2 90's Paladin and Hunter +alts $80)

^^check thread for details^^

looking to trade for a SWTOR account. Yes i know my thread says i want to sell it, but if i can get a SWTOR account that would be nice.

Prefferably looking to get CDkeys, but im fine with an account as long as you can prove your not some dumbass 15 year old that will try and scam me...
    I have a SWTOR accout I will trade. Message me on here and we can trade skype info.