SWTOR Account. Nothing interesting, just want to get rid of it. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AMT2315's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWTOR Account. Nothing interesting, just want to get rid of it.

There's really nothing of interest on this account. Just a level 30 Marauder and level 30 something Sorcerer.

There's really nothing super interesting in this, but I'm just bored of it and if you want to start up, buying my account will be cheaper than buying a brand new game altogether.
    There's no active subscription on it either so all you need to do is get a subscription to get fired up.

Has founder's titles on all current and future created characters, that's about all that's interesting on it.

All I want is Microsoft Points for XBOX Live, or your XBOX Account that has downloaded (full) games on demand. Doesn't need to be Gold subscribed either.

If that's not what you've got, I'm also interested in XBOX 360 Games that you've downloaded on the Marketplace, so a license transfer will suffice for paying for the SWTOR account.

Any questions or info, let me know.

Regards
    Last edited by AMT2315; 03-13-2012 at 08:43 PM.

SWTOR Account. Nothing interesting, just want to get rid of it.
    kymo09ii's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like a lot of ppl want to get rid of SW:TOR account. This game looked really nice in pvp and quite fail in pve, and it bored me aswell.