Is it "legal" to buy CD keys from someone, like the sellers on this forum? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Klonk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it "legal" to buy CD keys from someone, like the sellers on this forum?

Before I buy a SWTOR CD key, (from Russianempire), I would like to know : Is it legal? Will I get in any trouble? Will I get banned?

Also, I would like to know, what can you do to minimize the chances of you getting caught by Bioware from buying Credits? Have the Credit seller buy auctions you posted? Send the credits in multiple small amounts?

Thanks in advance!

Is it "legal" to buy CD keys from someone, like the sellers on this forum?
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's more than likely not "legal" in the eyes of the law. But, do they care? No.
    You'll be fine.

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would it be illegal? You are selling a valid product...

The company may not agree with it, but its not illegal.

ista's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you buy a valid swtor key that allows you to register for an account and suscription, and so to access the game, there is no illegal thing. In fact Origin itself sells digital versions of the game.

I am the owner of emodkeys.com and I would like to present you my site for offering you a cheaper way of getting SWTOR (both Standard and Digital Editions) at very competitive prices

We are not scammers, we offer safe payment methods (PayPal, Moneybookers...). We just started two months ago and even we know we can't compete with the big shops, we try to offer cheaper prices than the most renowned shops. In fact we always recommend you check our FAQ / Payment / Shopping Guide at the bottom of the homepage

We also have 60 days pre-paid cards at very competitive prices (22€) but if you put this code on your website, you will have it for just 21€ (code: 60dias)

We are bilingual in Spanish and English and we have different ways of customer support: live chat and mail. (Hispanoparlantes pueden contactarnos en su lengua madre

If you have any questions you can contact us (as I said by live chat on the website)

We are also looking for guilds in order to offer cheap prices for wholesale buy.

Cheers!