Selling high level main - skilled, quested & much more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Broscience's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling high level main - skilled, quested & much more

Greetings OwnedCore community,

i have came here to sell my main OSRS account i have been playing on since the launch of OSRS. I have quit the game 3 months after the launch of OSRS , came back and quit again. I have not played the game for 3 months and i have 0 interest to do so anymore since i have other stuff to do now.

Information of the account

- Has been banned once for 2 days for auto in barrows. As stupid as it sounds, its the truth. If you think i have botted my other skills, i doubt i would have gotten a 2 day ban for the stats the account has.
    - The mute lasted for a day. The reason theres two mutes is because i got muted by two p-mods in the same time. I was doubling money in F2P worlds with some friends and we we're actually doubling the 20k's. Ofcourse, can't blame the p-mods for seeing that as a scam.
    - With the account you will recieve the last digits of my credit card i used to for the membership and other information to make the account unrecoverable by me since i have no interest in ever even trying to take the account back. If you do require my real ID, the transaction will prolong itself since i do not have a scanner in my house.

I am a very new member of this site but i do have alot of online trading experience. My sole purpose of using this website is selling this account and i hopefully will manage to do that. Now, as far as transaction goes, i will only deal with verified PayPal users and with a middleman service. If you do, however, have alot of reputation, i do agree to go first in this transaction. If you don't, a middleman is required and you are required to pay the fee's for it. I will NEVER do this trade without a middleman if you do not have reputation.

Price - purely up to discussion. Im not looking for much, but please don't try to lowball me completely thinking i don't know the market prices.

Contact method - please do not PM me on the forums because i will rarely visit them. Only add me on my Skype - gamesofjune

Below you can see all the information you need in the screenshots (i know one of the screenshots says powerbot, but i just cant be arsed to edit the screenshots for so many webpages ).

Thank you and hopefully ill see you soon!

Selling high level main - skilled, quested & much more