Selling EPIC Rift Account :D menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lathorine's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling EPIC Rift Account :D

Hey , I'm looking to sell my Rift account because I'm a bit burned out on it and i would like to try other games and could use the money to buy them ,

My account is on NA i have 4 level 60s ALL of them are T2 ready ( one of each class) i have the Storm Legion Souls AND the new Dream souls ( which adds up to about 70 dollars),i have FULL torvan REP and ALL essences on ALL toons plus cloaks , i also have a level 55 on EU (cleric) i have ALL professions maxed out .. full banks , a few thousand plat i have a Rank 73 cleric with FULL pvp gear ( not upgraded though , i didn't pvp a whole lot ) i have DOZENS of cosmetic outfits aswell

My account has about 1100 dollars worth of loyalty on it ( I'm about 30% into orange).... I'm a LEGIT SELLER, I'm just a random gamer girl looking to sell my old game account to get money for some new games that all I'm also a streamer so I can be trusted if you are intrested in buying or taking a look at my account , add me on skype ( Doxipunk~ Doxia) and we can come up with a price i only want real buyers please

Rogue:

Cleric:

Warrior:

Mage:

i have a few RICs on the account all my banks for FULL of mats and items , i had 10 red boxes full of the 160% vials they gave me last year because they messed up the server so each of my toons ( and even new ones YOU make) reciveve these Vet boxes , you get 1 of each 160% vial , each of these 160% vials are 1k credits in the shot ( 10 dollars ) , and you get 5-10 on each toon ( when 3.0 comes out you'll have the new professions i think its going up to 450 and i have 160% skill spheres so you'll MAX the professions easily and can make gold really fast ), i used some on some chars over the years

My account is in good standings its never been suspended or reported for anything i have MAX PA only thing is filling out the last square in WAR ( didnt do it cos i dont pvp much :P)
    Last edited by Lathorine; 09-29-2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Added a Screenshot

Selling EPIC Rift Account :D
    Lathorine's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This rift account was sold for 225 usd ... Thanks for looking